May 21, 2011 Judgment Day

moreluck

golden ticket member
TOS stands for Type of Sniper
Takes snipes
Says, "peace"
And makes everything all better!!
M.O. consistent!

Very cute. I think we are becoming friends!

Peace.
I have many friends on the democratic ideology, some very close to my heart. Yet they don't call names, ridicule different opinions or spew loads of hate, in short they are respectful to the people they are conversing with. When we begin a political discussion, we both listen to the other persons points and sometimes it does get a little heated but if we fail at convincing the other of our perspective points of view, we just agree to disagree. When I first came to the current events forum I tried that same approach, yet was hit with slander, if not direct very pointedly indirect and called names that could get someone punched in the mouth if in person. I have since became a hate speech contender in discussions to my regrets.

BTW, given the content in most of your posts, I still think you valediction is disingenuous. You clearly do not seek peace but victory.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I have many friends on the democratic ideology, some very close to my heart. Yet they don't call names, ridicule different opinions or spew loads of hate, in short they are respectful to the people they are conversing with. When we begin a political discussion, we both listen to the other persons points and sometimes it does get a little heated but if we fail at convincing the other of our perspective points of view, we just agree to disagree. When I first came to the current events forum I tried that same approach, yet was hit with slander, if not direct very pointedly indirect and called names that could get someone punched in the mouth if in person. I have since became a hate speech contender in discussions to my regrets.

BTW, given the content in most of your posts, I still think you valediction is disingenuous. You clearly do not seek peace but victory.

I respectfully agree with this opinion.

moreluck

golden ticket member
MilbrD20110525_low.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Family angry over woman's $250,000 donation to doomsday preacher

By Associated Press, The Associated Press | The Canadian Press – Sat, 4 Jun, 2011

NEW YORK, N.Y. - The family of a New York City woman is angry after she left nearly $250,000 in her will to Harold Camping, the preacher who predicted the end of the world May 21.

Doris Schmitt, 78, died May 2 in her home in Queens. She left about $250,000 of her $300,000 in savings to the Family Radio ministry.

The organization launched a countrywide campaign of billboards and signs warning that Judgment Day was coming May 21.

Schmitt's great-nephew, Paul Heuwetter, said the family went public because it is angry about ads that Camping runs urging people to donate their entire estates to his ministry.

The donation was reported Saturday by the New York Post. The Post said Camping did not immediately return a request for comment.

over9five

Staff member
Family angry over woman's $250,000 donation to doomsday preacher

By Associated Press, The Associated Press | The Canadian Press – Sat, 4 Jun, 2011

NEW YORK, N.Y. - The family of a New York City woman is angry after she left nearly $250,000 in her will to Harold Camping, the preacher who predicted the end of the world May 21.

Doris Schmitt, 78, died May 2 in her home in Queens. She left about $250,000 of her $300,000 in savings to the Family Radio ministry.

The organization launched a countrywide campaign of billboards and signs warning that Judgment Day was coming May 21.

Schmitt's great-nephew, Paul Heuwetter, said the family went public because it is angry about ads that Camping runs urging people to donate their entire estates to his ministry.

The donation was reported Saturday by the New York Post. The Post said Camping did not immediately return a request for comment.

Why would the ministry ask for donations if they truly believed the world was about to end????