Maybe we don't have it that bad?

bbsam

Staff member
Like I pointed out. We already write a check every week for our premiums. Something you and upstate are not recognizing. Let me put it this way. If you pay, oh let's say $400 for a burger. Well that burger better be the best damn burger you ever tasted.

But the rest of your co-workers don't seem sufficiently motivated to make a stand. That's all Fred really needs. He doesn't need you happy.

Serf

Call me old fashioned but I'm sorry but when my family needs to go to the doctor, I don't look for the best deal. I look for the best care. When you grow up son, and have a family of your own, you will understand.
Thorough research being careful and conservative in who you choose. Nobody said cutting corners for a better deal. Call me son. And lecture me on having a family of my own, HA! And now is the time I laugh at your folly. You have to feel the pain in being inept, helpless, and held hostage because this is the best hand you could get in life. Never forget that.

MAKAVELI

Thorough research being careful and conservative in who you choose. Nobody said cutting corners for a better deal. Call me son. And lecture me on having a family of my own, HA! And now is the time I laugh at your folly. You have to feel the pain in being inept, helpless, and held hostage because this is the best hand you could get in life. Never forget that.
Says the shuttle driver( handler ) at FedEx, who has life by the balls. Lol

Serf

Says the shuttle driver( handler ) at FedEx, who has life by the balls. Lol
Good your paying attention. The check you rely on to live week to week and complain all the way to the bank about is the same check I use to supplement my lifestyle. The benefits you so desperately need are the same that I use (dental) for a basic cleaning. The 401k plan that you hope is enough for retirement is an added bonus for m and another way for me to diversify my portfolio. Bad dog! Now I will have to rub your nose in :censored2: for you to learn your lesson.

MAKAVELI

Good your paying attention. The check you rely on to live week to week and complain all the way to the bank about is the same check I use to supplement my lifestyle. The benefits you so desperately need are the same that I use (dental) for a basic cleaning. The 401k plan that you hope is enough for retirement is an added bonus for m and another way for me to diversify my portfolio. Bad dog! Now I will have to rub your nose in :censored2: for you to learn your lesson.
I've learned a long time ago, people who have to brag about what they have and " try " to put others down are really just full of :censored2:. But hey if it makes you feel better about your pathetic life, then go for it. Maybe it's Fred's balls that you got a hold of son.

Serf

I've learned a long time ago, people who have to brag about what they have and " try " to put others down are really just full of :censored2:. But hey if it makes you feel better about your pathetic life, then go for it. Maybe it's Fred's balls that you got a hold of son.
Is that what your mommy told you? Did you know cows lie down when it rains too? Don't worry sweetie that big bully only makes fun of you because he hates his life. You may see it as bragging. I see it as doing all the things in life I was told to do at a young age and now I am reaping the benefits. My pathetic life has me spending a long weekend in Key West at the end of this month. As well as several other trips booked in April. Sadistic? Maybe. But it's better than being pathetic.

dezguy

Check out the wages at regional and local carriers. We have a regional based here, they make about 2/3's what FEE drivers make. Their feeder drivers start at $12/hour and they have to unload their trailers.

Regional carriers aren't posting billion dollar profits.

MAKAVELI

Is that what your mommy told you? Did you know cows lie down when it rains too? Don't worry sweetie that big bully only makes fun of you because he hates his life. You may see it as bragging. I see it as doing all the things in life I was told to do at a young age and now I am reaping the benefits. My pathetic life has me spending a long weekend in Key West at the end of this month. As well as several other trips booked in April. Sadistic? Maybe. But it's better than being pathetic.
And the fantasy gets bigger and bigger. It must be true, cause it's on the internet. Keep it going son. I need a good laugh.

Serf

What is unethical about providing a job?
Some might say you are being immoral by perpetuating the express decline and not standing up for what you believe is right.
Nicely put.

It must be true, cause it's on the internet.
Exactly. They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true! But seriously. It's going to be alright. People in this world are way worse off than you are and they still manage to live happy lives.

TUT

One we need to get health care from the gov't like everyone else. Take this burden all off the Corps, give us a raise to make up the difference.

The 2018 Possible Tax, there is no reason Corps are putting any of that in to 2014's Healthcare plans, they can take that on when and if necessary.

I have wondered two things about UPS's Healthcare:

One, what will the Possible Tax have to do with it.

Two, it sounded like the Unions were taking over a lot of their healthcare. Does UPS still pay all the bills, the Union just manages? Otherwise how can they afford?

I have seen more talk lately about how health care costs work and why can't you get a price up front? Everyone goes in completely uneducated. The only thing in our lives we don't ask for an estimate on. And then one wonders how our health care costs are so much higher then others and no better results. The PRICE's need to be known up front.