Mckinsey has begun corporate layoffs

Throwaway098

I am a low level analyst working out of the corporate office at 55 in sandy springs.

Our VP warned us of possible layoffs company wide weeks ago to prepare.

Ever seen office space? McKinsey consultants have already begun interviewing random people. UPS baby!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
IMG_1166.JPG

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
better you than me

this is one reason i've cultivated a bunch of golden parachutes in case i ever get drummed out of IE

from preload i came, to preload one day i know i will return

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They tell the drivers volume isn't high enough to put routes in either. They manufacture way to eliminate employees and instill fear in them to squeeze more production/longer hours.

When you stop living in fear of losing your job, and realize there's another life outside, working here and listening to the constant crap spewed from their sewage pipes becomes easier to take.

This, of course, also means you live within your means and have a plan B at all times. At the end of the day, you're nothing but a freelance employee, you or the company can decide one day to go your separate ways.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Your problem is that you are low level....the brain trust at Sandy Springs will be sure to take all the salaries they save and keep it for themselves. Typical corporate greed from the higher ups.

Good luck if you do get cut.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I am a low level analyst working out of the corporate office at 55 in sandy springs.

Ever seen office space? McKinsey consultants have already begun interviewing random people. UPS baby!
Act like you don't give a darn! Either that or write down the McKinsey consultant's names before the interview. Let them know your attorney advised you to do this, "just in case".
Have a file with some legal letterhead on it when you go in.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby

Good You should have stayed an hourly