MECH-lift

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
There isn't an elevator at every apartment complex , by your upstateNY name I don't think you've never seen an apartment complex. 4 floors of straight concrete death , is it worth the risk of manning up?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
There isn't an elevator at every apartment complex , by your upstateNY name I don't think you've never seen an apartment complex. 4 floors of straight concrete death , is it worth the risk of manning up?
He lives in a special place where folks ride unicorns to work and everyone is paid to breath air.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you are unable to safely deliver the package you sheet it accordingly and send an ODS explaining why.

Believe it or not we have running water and indoor plumbing where I live.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If you are unable to safely deliver the package you sheet it accordingly and send an ODS explaining why.

Believe it or not we have running water and indoor plumbing where I live.
But you didn’t tell him how to sheet it, bestow your wisdom upon him. Does the water come out like a rainbow and every flush generates 10% investment returns?

Just leave the over 70 in the building for an air driver to deliver. That is how it is done in my center. Had a 150lb package for third floor with a locked security door. Route driver gave me hell the next day because it was on his truck for him to deliver. When he asked for help I told him to find someone else to help him.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Funny you mention hernia my union brother , I have had 3 repairs done in 11 year. I'd rather have a customer complaint than another one. Safety is #1 in my book. For us with previous surgerys you think twice before you " man up" as NY states.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
" MECH LIFT " I see these stickers all the time. What is this? Is there a machine of some sort in my truck? I didn't see a pallet jack in my truck during pretrip , and my hand truck barely has wheels, it couldn't be this.
I have seen them on sureposts, lol!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
MECH LIFT means that it should be moved by using a mechanical lift, preferably a forklift; however, since we don't have those on our pkg cars, you will either need to ask for help at the stop, call the center for help or "man up" and deliver it by yourself.
upload_2017-10-28_19-16-46.jpeg