Medco top package loss

UPSGUY72

That is interesting, as yesterday I question my packagethat I received from Medco as it was not the usual. UPS insisted that I HAD tosign for it before I opened it. I did so and all I received was invoices nomedication. I refused the package and they stated that I couldn't because Ihad signed for it. I stated that I opened it up in front of them and there were nomeds. It was a controlled substance so I notified Medco and spoke to thepharmacist last night and contacted the police this morning. UPS even statedthat is was relabeled. I am also going to contact my insurance company to makesure no one is pays for something I did not receive. I have even thought about the media if I have to use them. It is not really me getting the drugs but the fact that someone stole them and I wonder how often this happens.

You open it you own it. If you want to return after you open it you need to call the shipper and request a call tag.

UPSGUY72

I wonder how UPS can keep the Medco contract. I have had several Medcos never delivered due to "loss in transit" and UPS reps just say sorry about that call Medco. When you call Medco they just say UPS lost it call them, etc etc etc. Both times I have had to call the Doctor and get the med called in to a Walgreens and get it from them. My real question is that since I work for UPS I can do alot of this online or call from work during break, but how can a paying customer get this run-a-round from Medco and UPS and not have a breakdown. It is sad that UPS losses a medication and not have the sense of urgency to find, help, reorder, or whatever to make the customer happy. This is a sad way to run a company.

Those package get eaten by the conveyor belts all the time.

Notretiredyet

I had an issue a few months back regarding these Medco packages, kept having drivers pulled into the office by LP after they delivered packages that were missing all or some of the meds that they had delivered. They all were questioned and accused by LP of theft of these meds. After months of this happening the problem was resolved when an oncar sup observed a driver inside of a truck that wasn't his going thru the load. When LP was called in he had a pocketful of painkillers along with a large quantity of them in his personal vehicle which was parked in the lot. Needless to say he no longer works for UPS. Now any Medco package that's sig required in our center is treated as a hi value giving the drivers the opportunity to refuse those that have been rewrapped before taking them out for delivery.

sdrol1

We are currently going through this issue now with lost meds. Controlled Substance, depression. What happens when the recipient does not receive their meds due to UPS and you stop taking them. I would go after the "deep pockets" if a suicide occurs or someone else gets hurt. This is a big deal. Could be life or death.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We are currently going through this issue now with lost meds. Controlled Substance, depression. What happens when the recipient does not receive their meds due to UPS and you stop taking them. I would go after the "deep pockets" if a suicide occurs or someone else gets hurt. This is a big deal. Could be life or death.

If you commit suicide, it would be hard for you to sue UPS, since you'd be dead.

But it's good that you brought a dead post back to life after 2 years.....

rod

Retired 22 years
I still get mine at the pharmacy.

What I do find odd is that I have had customers tell me "Oh that's my $6000 box of medicine!" They scan as "shipper release". Why on earth are we allowed to shipper release medicine that is that expensive. They come from MHS Services. Is that Medco?

The consignees cost may be $6000 but the actual replacement cost to the drug store or who ever shipped them is about 10 cents a pill. Also its another classic case of the harder you work the more it costs you. Welfare cheats get it free.