Media Bias

oldngray

nowhere special
Why did you re elect Trudeau?

blame Obama?

8094507.jpg

rickyb

i like how fox news is using words like "deep state" in headlines on tv.

oh and in my time at the gym i dont recall CNN ever saying anything about climate catastrophe, meanwhile state public broadcaster of canada has said something multiple times including that some teenagers and david suzuki fdn are suing govt for violating their rights by doing nothing about climate catastrophe but making it worse.

rickyb

Alex Rubinstein
@RealAlexRubi

·
20h
I was arrested while reporting & charged with felony rioting (10yr max sentence). My arresting officer recognized I worked for RT, which also seemed to matter to no small number of liberals & journalists who maligned me for it. Some beacon of press freedom for alternative voices
Quote Tweet
OdBQiR69_normal.jpg

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
· Oct 28
.@MaxBlumenthal was just arrested on false charges after reporting on Venezuelan opposition violence outside the DC embassy. This is an outrageous lie invented by coup-mongers and a terrifying act of US government political persecution of a journalist ‘This charge is 100% false’: Grayzone editor Max Blumenthal arrested months after reporting on Venezuelan opposition violence

rickyb

PRIMO NUTMEG liked

Jimmy Dore
@jimmy_dore

·
2h
I wonder what the Daily show would be like if it wasn't hosted by a multi-millionaire and produced by a giant multinational Corporation.
Quote Tweet
cpYWuYI9_normal.jpg

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
· 9h
For those giving credit to Trevor Noah for surprisingly confronting them: the Epstein bit wasn't intended to make Hillary & Chelsea uncomfortable. That was just an inadvertent by-product of his real goal: to flatter them by mocking their critics as crazy, as the full clip shows:
Show this thread