Media Bias

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Fake News Alert: NBC Deceptively Edits AG Barr's Comments on Michael Flynn Decision

NBC edited the video of Barr's answer to remove the whole "rule of law" part, and then Chuck Todd accused the attorney general of failing to cite the rule of law in his answer.

AG lick-spittle said history belongs to the winners then launched into propangda. If you haven't caught on, most reputable news sites have been cutting out the lying propaganda spewed by this administration and it's whores for awhile now!

Saying the words, "rule of law," is not, I repeat NOT citing the the law.

vantexan

AG lick-spittle said history belongs to the winners then launched into propangda. If you haven't caught on, most reputable news sites have been cutting out the lying propaganda spewed by this administration and it's whores for awhile now!

You mean like Rachel Maddow at MSNBC? She lied her head off about Russian collusion and now has miserable ratings. Nope, didn't document all the lies so don't bother. But saw plenty of video of her lying on your favorite network, FOX News. The beauty of modern technology is there's a record of things said.

vantexan

Can't wait for those jury decisions this summer.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You mean like Rachel Maddow at MSNBC? She lied her head off about Russian collusion and now has miserable ratings. Nope, didn't document all the lies so don't bother. But saw plenty of video of her lying on your favorite network, FOX News. The beauty of modern technology is there's a record of things said.
She is a total sack of lying s:censored2:t ... just like her flip side of the coin Sean Hannity during the Obama years.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just like waiting for the malaria drug to cure COVID19!
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Only a totally ignorant dumb butt thinks it is a cure ... it’s a therapeutic that lessons the severity of the infection if taken as soon as symptoms show.
That’s why doctors and nurses were taking it.
It takes only a little intelligence to understand that ... you wouldn’t understand.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
So does taking aspirin or smoking crack! You feel better for awhile but does Jack :censored2: for the disease!

Your portrayal of the drug is NOT how it was sold by dip:censored2: in the White House and you damn well know it!

Nice try!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So does taking aspirin or smoking crack! You feel better for awhile but does Jack :censored2: for the disease!

Your portrayal of the drug is NOT how it was sold by dip:censored2: in the White House and you damn well know it!

Nice try!
I didn’t have Trump in mind ... I was replying to your ignorance Moth Boy!

vantexan

She is a total sack of lying s:censored2:t ... just like her flip side of the coin Sean Hannity during the Obama years.
Name the lies? Hannity said repeatedly that his arguments were about Obama's policies. Thought Obama was a good father and husband. I find that whatever floats around about FOX News is almost always inaccurate. People who don't watch make comments that just aren't accurate.

vantexan

Nice try!
Actually there's not much money to be made selling hydroxychloroquine. They're on to another drug that shows a lot of promise but costs about a thousand times more per dose. If it turns out to be true then have at the administration tooth and nail.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Actually there's not much money to be made selling hydroxychloroquine. They're on to another drug that shows a lot of promise but costs about a thousand times more per dose. If it turns out to be true then have at the administration tooth and nail.
The media obsessed over hydroxychloriquine. Trump also talked about remdesivir the same day he brought it up.

I figured remdesivir would work because China has been trying to steal the patent since back when they were lying about their outbreak. Communist trash country needs to be sanctioned by the entire world for their crimes against humanity.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Name the lies? Hannity said repeatedly that his arguments were about Obama's policies. Thought Obama was a good father and husband. I find that whatever floats around about FOX News is almost always inaccurate. People who don't watch make comments that just aren't accurate.
Showing your bias there ... If you listened to him and did not understand it then you are just like all those LibTurds that believe the lies and spins that CNN and MSNBC spout about Trump.
During Obama's Presidency, I listened to CNN and MSNBC because they would tell the truth about Obama.
During Trump's Presidency, I listen to FOX and BBC because they tell the truth about Trump.
Still don't like Shannity much and barely can stand Laura Ingraham.
Tucker and Bream are pretty good.

vantexan

Showing your bias there ... If you listened to him and did not understand it then you are just like all those LibTurds that believe the lies and spins that CNN and MSNBC spout about Trump.
During Obama's Presidency, I listened to CNN and MSNBC because they would tell the truth about Obama.
During Trump's Presidency, I listen to FOX and BBC because they tell the truth about Trump.
Still don't like Shannity much and barely can stand Laura Ingraham.
Tucker and Bream are pretty good.
Hannity early on called what has turned out to be true about high ups in the justice department and various spy agencies working to try to oust Trump. Yes he's as partisan as he can be. And I don't always agree with him but if you think he lies as much as the characters on CNN and MSNBC I'll have to challenge you to prove it. I've watched them enough to know the difference. But Tucker is definitely the best of the lot. He's called out plenty of Republicans on the show. I know the libs here will scoff at it all but they don't want anyone expressing a conservative viewpoint in the media. They'll never grasp that many liberals including the most prominent Democrats are on various FOX shows all the time giving their point of view. So when someone says FOX is this or that too often they demonstrate that they don't watch it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hannity early on called what has turned out to be true about high ups in the justice department and various spy agencies working to try to oust Trump. Yes he's as partisan as he can be. And I don't always agree with him but if you think he lies as much as the characters on CNN and MSNBC I'll have to challenge you to prove it. I've watched them enough to know the difference. But Tucker is definitely the best of the lot. He's called out plenty of Republicans on the show. I know the libs here will scoff at it all but they don't want anyone expressing a conservative viewpoint in the media. They'll never grasp that many liberals including the most prominent Democrats are on various FOX shows all the time giving their point of view. So when someone says FOX is this or that too often they demonstrate that they don't watch it.
OK

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

And thinking things up and posting them does not make them true.

0vqF6dJCEow8JbFlJwuCFO1ncYcL3PPptFQ3G9QRJrNXhQfCMkX-k6cvgCw9aDYQPCebBp7fKwSL5t5hODy0pT_EKMfLwoAqV7YnsCQ_AxFcKw74Of4Niu4VqhbDLhU

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Only a totally ignorant dumb butt thinks it is a cure ... it’s a therapeutic that lessons the severity of the infection if taken as soon as symptoms show.
That’s why doctors and nurses were taking it.
It takes only a little intelligence to understand that ... you wouldn’t understand.
As I said/predicted Moth ... you aren't able to understand.

0vqF6dJCEow8JbFlJwuCFO1ncYcL3PPptFQ3G9QRJrNXhQfCMkX-k6cvgCw9aDYQPCebBp7fKwSL5t5hODy0pT_EKMfLwoAqV7YnsCQ_AxFcKw74Of4Niu4VqhbDLhU