Media Bias

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
BIAS.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since the media has now decided to drop the word mistress ( see Karmala Harris ), older words will be used. Kept Woman, Loose woman, Concubine, Chippie, Fancy woman, Floozy, Hoochie, Hussy, Jezebel, Minx, Tramp, Trollop, and Wench.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

What's new?

I was pulling for the fighter pilot...

Mike Garcia managed to flip California's 25th District, becoming the first Republican to do that in the state since 1998. Garcia, a former Navy combat pilot, was declared the winner on Wednesday after his Democratic challenger, state assemblywoman Christy Smith, conceded the race. The congressional seat was previously held by Rep. Katie Hill, who resigned last year.

The dems here in California didn't have enough time or inclination to do as much ballot harvesting as they usually do with CV 19 and all. :drool::lol:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What's new?

I was pulling for the fighter pilot...

Mike Garcia managed to flip California's 25th District, becoming the first Republican to do that in the state since 1998. Garcia, a former Navy combat pilot, was declared the winner on Wednesday after his Democratic challenger, state assemblywoman Christy Smith, conceded the race. The congressional seat was previously held by Rep. Katie Hill, who resigned last year.

The dems here in California didn't have enough time or inclination to do as much ballot harvesting as they usually do with CV 19 and all. :drool::lol:
I saw a news cast from an LA TV station and they were saying the same thing about 'ballot harvesting' in Orange county.
California is the only state where 'ballot harvesting' is legal.

Ballot Harvesting Orange County CA.jpg

Last edited:

JJinVA

I stopped watching the news at age 22. Even then it was apparently the stuff mental institutions are made of. The people on TV are just a skip and a jump away from smearing doodoo on their mouths

Sportello

Banned
Talk about twisting a statement. A reporter Tweeted out his impressions, and you state it as a company policy. Daily Caller is propaganda. You spread propaganda.

“While the situation on the ground in Minneapolis is fluid, and there has been violence, it is most accurate at this time to describe what is happening there as ‘protests’–not riots,” NBC host Craig Melvin wrote on Twitter Thursday.

JJinVA

The news is worthless on both the left and the right. I'm not interested in anything they have to say about anything. I read Trumps twitter feed though for the luls