Media Bias

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

"Me-first capitalists who think you can separate society from business are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution," he wrote. "I'll happily provide video commentary."

These are the people censoring your news feed keeping you safe from "fake news".....

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

"Me-first capitalists who think you can separate society from business are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution," he wrote. "I'll happily provide video commentary."

These are the people censoring your news feed keeping you safe from "fake news".....
I’m totally dumbfounded that there are so many sheep that are allowing themselves to be led, most likely to slaughter, by these anarchists.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
5BC2779E-1B5C-48E1-B5AA-EEDBBCA10E78.jpeg

vantexan

And he was very Liberal ... but he had Integrity.
There are no people of Integrity on TV anymore.
He also with "integrity" steered the news to constant stories about wasteful military spending while never focused on massive welfare spending that didn't alleviate poverty but did make a lot of politicians rich. Uncle Walter gave us a warm fuzzy feeling while manipulating us. Exactly why transparency is important.

oldngray

nowhere special
He also with "integrity" steered the news to constant stories about wasteful military spending while never focused on massive welfare spending that didn't alleviate poverty but did make a lot of politicians rich. Uncle Walter gave us a warm fuzzy feeling while manipulating us. Exactly why transparency is important.
Walter was obviously very much against the Vietnam war and let it show in his reports.