Media Bias

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pretending employer matching taxes are the same as income tax is idiotic. That’s probably why most reasonable people leave them out. Trump never fully rebukes white nationalists because he needs their support and he’s afraid of losing them.
AMT. Another way many high earners pay income taxes.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Makes you wonder how much was going on before we could fact check them in the media.
VIDEO CLIP OF DONALD TRUMP, IN WHICH HE SAYS: “Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

Fact check this one.

Wally

VIDEO CLIP OF DONALD TRUMP, IN WHICH HE SAYS: “Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

Fact check this one.
He was a member of the media back in 2001?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Fact check this one.
Trump was a Democrat back then.

Wally

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png