Media Bias

It will be fine

Why even have a commentator.. Put Trump and Biden on stage and just let them go at it. These staged town meetings do nothing.
I think they give a clear distinction between the candidates. Trump is an unhinged loon hopped up on steroids. Biden is a calm boring statesman. The chaos of Trump has consequences that we are all living through. Every time Trump speaks he loses another voter.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why even have a commentator.. Put Trump and Biden on stage and just let them go at it. These staged town meetings do nothing.
Well as far as Biden, I agree.
As for Trump, he gets exposure to an audience he normally does not get to.
There are a lot of Independents and a few Democrats that watched that last night ...
... and a few did not approve of Savannah's disrespect for the US President and unfair treatment compared to Biden.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think they give a clear distinction between the candidates. Trump is an unhinged loon hopped up on steroids. Biden is a calm boring statesman. The chaos of Trump has consequences that we are all living through. Every time Trump speaks he loses another voter.
If Biden is so wonderful, why was he a running joke in the Obama Whitehouse?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If they do they are as unhinged as you are in the throes of the last stages of TDS.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The way I see it the biggest issue is Biden lied about what happened. Hunter being a dirty sleazeball is not news.
Joe's forgetting about Hunter coming in to see him with one of his friends is easily forgettable for someone as senile as Joe.
My wife and daughter will talk about someone we met a couple years ago and I have no memory about it ...
... even if they try to jog my memory.​

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Then explain why Trump’s voters and supporters turn up by the thousands at his rallies and Biden commands a crowd of less than fifty at his speeches?

You got one correct “Biden is a near death, boring, life long politician.

It will be fine

Then explain why Trump’s voters and supporters turn up by the thousands at his rallies and Biden commands a crowd of less than fifty at his speeches?

You got one correct “Biden is a near death, boring, life long politician.
Biden voters avoid Covid super spreader events. Trump actively tries to kill his voters.

oldngray

nowhere special
Facebook banned two ads by the national pro-life group Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) in the key battleground states of Pennsylvania and Wisconsin on Friday after The Dispatch, a third-party "fact checker," incorrectly claimed the ads to be false. The ads expose Joe Biden and Kamala Harris' extreme position on gruesome late-term abortions. After uproar over the latest instance of Big Tech censorship, The Dispatch now says the ads were correct after all. Oops.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
What's Chump doing in RED Georgia?

Went back in time October 18 2016..

The New York Times article based on polls gave Hillary a 91 percent chance of winning..Trump at 9 percent...(fact)!

The polls also claimed that Hillary has an 11 percent advantage nationwide. (fact).

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What's Chump doing in RED Georgia?
Making sure that fat-ass Abrams is not the Governor (as she claims).

Stacey Abrams.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Facebook banned two ads by the national pro-life group Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) in the key battleground states of Pennsylvania and Wisconsin on Friday after The Dispatch, a third-party "fact checker," incorrectly claimed the ads to be false. The ads expose Joe Biden and Kamala Harris' extreme position on gruesome late-term abortions. After uproar over the latest instance of Big Tech censorship, The Dispatch now says the ads were correct after all. Oops.
They censor items citing unrelated items as proof.