Media Bias

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

newfie

Looks like Jack is going to have to do better than that.
Congress needs to do more than a publicity stunt. I loved the old unfiltered internet. Twitter and Google are too powerful to become another biased media source

newfie

He just needs to show up and say, “it’s my company and I’ll do what I want, if the market doesn’t like my decisions there are plenty of other websites to visit.”

his company has legal protections that can be removed. pissing off congress would not be a good tactical move

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Congress needs to do more than a publicity stunt. I loved the old unfiltered internet. Twitter and Google are too powerful to become another biased media source
Won't happen as long as the censorship remains one sided as it is currently.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

One of the questioners at the ABC-hosted event was Nathan Osburn, a former speechwriter for the Obama White House. Osburn's profession was listed as "communications" on the ABC town hall graphic.

Another questioner at the town hall was Mieke Haeck, who ABC presented as a physical therapist from State College, Pa. Haeck is also the wife of Ezra Nanes, a high-profile Democrat in Pennsylvania who in 2018 ran a campaign challenging Republican state Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman. Nanes is currently an at-large member of the Centre County Democratic Committee.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

One of the questioners at the ABC-hosted event was Nathan Osburn, a former speechwriter for the Obama White House. Osburn's profession was listed as "communications" on the ABC town hall graphic.

Another questioner at the town hall was Mieke Haeck, who ABC presented as a physical therapist from State College, Pa. Haeck is also the wife of Ezra Nanes, a high-profile Democrat in Pennsylvania who in 2018 ran a campaign challenging Republican state Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman. Nanes is currently an at-large member of the Centre County Democratic Committee.
Not one goes off script with a question on the email scandal? You know these hacks were cherry picked.

This town hall seems like a gated community. Liberalville?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I doubt anyone is afraid of congress actually doing something.
The Dems and Repugs as well as the SCOTUS have questioned Section 230 as interpreted and as used by Media Giants to escape responsibility for their 'actions or lack of actions' (Catch 22 for sure).
I suspect something may happen in 2021 regardless of the election results.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

You didn't really expect ABC to be impartial did ya?