Media Bias

The bias media always protects Trump and his right wing base. Donnie promised the world he’d sue his sexual assault accusers. He lied. He promised Americans that Mexico would pay for a wall. He lied. Trump took a cocktail of drugs to save his life from Covid19. Americans are dying and they can’t take that drug. The media never pressures Trump. No President in history has had it easier than Trump. Trump complained about media 4 years ago, they’ve let him skate since he whined like a petulant child.

vantexan

The bias media always protects Trump and his right wing base. Donnie promised the world he’d sue his sexual assault accusers. He lied. He promised Americans that Mexico would pay for a wall. He lied. Trump took a cocktail of drugs to save his life from Covid19. Americans are dying and they can’t take that drug. The media never pressures Trump. No President in history has had it easier than Trump. Trump complained about media 4 years ago, they’ve let him skate since he whined like a petulant child.
Wow. I'm in awe of the clarity. Somebody pinch me.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The courts have no army to enforce their decisions. We all accept them because they were viewed as fair arbiters. Mitch has destroyed their legitimacy by stealing seats from Obama. Without structural reform the courts have lost their power.
Do you represent the whiney assed losers of the world?

If you lose, you get your ass in gear and outplay the other team that's kicking your ass by playing by the rules.

vantexan

The courts have no army to enforce their decisions. We all accept them because they were viewed as fair arbiters. Mitch has destroyed their legitimacy by stealing seats from Obama. Without structural reform the courts have lost their power.
It's been tradition since 1888 that in an election year if the president is of one party and the Senate is controlled by the other party then Supreme Court nominees wouldn't be considered. Not so if President's party controls the Senate too. That has happened many times. You should be more upset that Harry Reid ended the filibuster and super majority for approving nominees. If 60 senators were required to get Barrett approved it would be almost impossible. McConnell pointed out in I believe it was 2013 that Reid and the Democrats would soon regret it. Or as it's often said, karma is a bitch.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's been tradition since 1888 that in an election year if the president is of one party and the Senate is controlled by the other party then Supreme Court nominees wouldn't be considered. Not so if President's party controls the Senate too. That has happened many times.
You should be more upset that Harry Reid ended the filibuster and super majority for approving nominees.
If 60 senators were required to get Barrett approved it would be almost impossible. McConnell pointed out in I believe it was 2013 that Reid and the Democrats would soon regret it. Or as it's often said, karma is a bitch.
That's the damn truth!
That's what started all this s:censored2:t!

Last edited:

It will be fine

It's been tradition since 1888 that in an election year if the president is of one party and the Senate is controlled by the other party then Supreme Court nominees wouldn't be considered. Not so if President's party controls the Senate too. That has happened many times. You should be more upset that Harry Reid ended the filibuster and super majority for approving nominees. If 60 senators were required to get Barrett approved it would be almost impossible. McConnell pointed out in I believe it was 2013 that Reid and the Democrats would soon regret it. Or as it's often said, karma is a bitch.
You realize that type of thinking opens the door to Democrats reworking the court when they have power.