Media Bias

El Correcto

god is dead

Blakes have been in contact with Biden. It’s about more than Jacob Blake the man that fingered a woman against her will and then smelled his fingers and said it smells like she has been with other men. Then went to harass the woman and when police were called decided to try to brandish a knife from his vehicle and was shot 7 times while doing so.

rickyb

notice how big tech bans trump on twitter for inciting violence or whatever but have no problem defending all kinds of pro war ppl, and structural violence like poverty or whatever.

rickyb

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

·
54m

We are living Orwell’s 1984. Free-speech no longer exists in America. It died with big tech and what’s left is only there for a chosen few. This is absolute insanity!
Quote Tweet

nEs68qdk_mini.jpg

Jennifer Jacobs

@JenniferJJacobs
· 1h
TWITTER PERMANENTLY SUSPENDS @realDonaldTrump account. twitter.com/twittersafety/…
Show this thread

newfie

Blakes have been in contact with Biden. It’s about more than Jacob Blake the man that fingered a woman against her will and then smelled his fingers and said it smells like she has been with other men. Then went to harass the woman and when police were called decided to try to brandish a knife from his vehicle and was shot 7 times while doing so.
sounds like a sick guy. oh wait he's black. hes a saint

refineryworker05

several women accused trump of doing much the same to them. He is even on the record to admitting he likes to grab women there, but no problem for trump to be president with multiple women accusing him.

refineryworker05

You use whataboutism to support a rapist.
Carry on.
I’m not what aboutism, if it’s is verboten to meet and talk to a man because he grabbed a woman by the p word, then surely voting for a man to be president who is accused by multiple women of doing that and who admitted he liked doing that must be way off limits.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
if it’s is verboten to meet and talk to a man because he grabbed a woman by the p word, then surely voting for a man to be president who is accused by multiple women of doing that and who admitted he liked doing that must be way off limits.
So in other words, you're using whataboutism to support a rapist.
Carry on.

vantexan

I’m not what aboutism, if it’s is verboten to meet and talk to a man because he grabbed a woman by the p word, then surely voting for a man to be president who is accused by multiple women of doing that and who admitted he liked doing that must be way off limits.
Who were the women who accused him? Trump is on record saying they let him. Name these wild women!

refineryworker05

So in other words, you're using whataboutism to support a rapist.
Carry on.
Now he is a rapist, well trump has been accused of raping a woman, so if Biden can’t even meet with a rapist and talk to him, then surely voting for a man to be potus when that man admits he likes to grab women by the p word is accused by a bunch of women of doing just that and he is accused by some women of rape must be a huge no go.

refineryworker05

Who were the women who accused him? Trump is on record saying they let him. Name these wild women!
Dozens of women, damn if only Blake’s last name was trump, then his crime would be up for debate as well, did it really happen, was the woman who accused him part of the deep state trying to take down a trump, then y’all would need far more evidence to condemn a trump and would still probably say he deserves a second chance, but because Blake’s last name is Blake well he is a rapist who can’t even be spoken to by Biden. I get it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now he is a rapist, well trump has been accused of raping a woman, so if Biden can’t even meet with a rapist and talk to him, then surely voting for a man to be potus when that man admits he likes to grab women by the p word is accused by a bunch of women of doing just that and he is accused by some women of rape must be a huge no go.
Dozens of women, damn if only Blake’s last name was trump, then his crime would be up for debate as well, did it really happen, was the woman who accused him part of the deep state trying to take down a trump, then y’all would need far more evidence to condemn a trump and would still probably say he deserves a second chance, but because Blake’s last name is Blake well he is a rapist who can’t even be spoken to by Biden. I get it.
So, to summarize your needlessly long rant, you're using whataboutism to support the rapist Robinette Biden.

Okay.
Carry on.

refineryworker05

So, to summarize your needlessly long rant, you're using whataboutism to support the rapist Robinette Biden.

Okay.
Carry on.
Nope I am making the point clearly y’all are ok with man who admits to grabbing women by the p word being president when that man is accused by a lot women of doing just that, but Biden is terrible because he once spoke to a man was accused of doing that same thing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope I am making the point clearly y’all are ok with man who admits to grabbing women by the p word being president when that man is accused by a lot women of doing just that, but Biden is terrible because he once spoke to a man was accused of doing that same thing.
Oh okay, so what you're saying is Robinette Biden should resign because he raped Tara Reade. Cool, carry on.

refineryworker05

Oh okay, so what you're saying is Robinette Biden should resign because he raped Tara Reade. Cool, carry on.
Well, I don’t know much about Tara reade and that’s my fault,, I vaguely remember her story was torn apart and many deemed her not credible, and then it quickly went away from being covered or discussed by anyone including republicans, and things like that are partly why women don’t come forward. It’s why most rapists never get convicted of rape, it’s why it happens so frequently in America, women aren’t believed, they know they won’t be believed, even if there is physical evidence of rape, they can say it was rough sex and on and on. As a society we do need a better way to protect women from rape. I don’t know what that is, but the fact that soooo many women don’t think they can name their rapist at the time of the rape and have to wait decades to come forward is very damning of how our society treats rape victims in general.

refineryworker05

Republicans are really insane man, we are in trouble as a nation. It’s bad. They are obsessed with irrelevant bs. This melt down over trump being banned from social media is insanity, there is a clip of tucker Carlson saying that social media companies by banning trump have proven to be more powerful than the president. Lol. I mean what kind of clown shyt is this? how can you say that and be taken seriously about anything? the potus has a literal press department dedicated to getting his message out. republicans have to invest all this imaginary power in social media companies and then imagine that they are serving the all powerful left and out to destroy them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well, I don’t know much about Tara reade and that’s my fault,, I vaguely remember her story was torn apart and many deemed her not credible, and then it quickly went away from being covered or discussed by anyone including republicans, and things like that are partly why women don’t come forward. It’s why most rapists never get convicted of rape, it’s why it happens so frequently in America, women aren’t believed, they know they won’t be believed, even if there is physical evidence of rape, they can say it was rough sex and on and on. As a society we do need a better way to protect women from rape. I don’t know what that is, but the fact that soooo many women don’t think they can name their rapist at the time of the rape and have to wait decades to come forward is very damning of how our society treats rape victims in general.
So America has a problem with not believing women. And also you don't believe the woman accusing Biden of rape. Shame on you.