Media Bias

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1608448454248.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Big story in the news about a nurse passing out while being interviewed immediately after receiving a covid vaccine. Problem was, she has a medical history of fainting and her doing so had zero to do with the covid shot! . LOL, that wasn't in the article until the end.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No, because he agrees with it and is here to promote it as a George Soros manipulated minion so to speak. ttku. LMAO!
I saw first hand how a country could control people’s minds through media when I went to ethiopia years ago. They have one TV channel which is owned and run by the government whch spews news about their country and culture all day, every day They also have another government owned channel which shows a lot of crappy American shows I’ve never heard of. Between the two channels, they have the Ethiopian people convinced that all White Americans are wealthy and all Black Americans are drug dealers and criminals. Even the highly educated believe that.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It falls in the category of I am 14 years old and this is deep. That and the classic anti-Semitic big nose Jew lying on the TV that I’m sure you take as a allusion to Pinocchio but we all know it’s really supposed to be a Jew.
It always amazes me how two people can see the exact same thing and interpret it in a totally different way.