Media Bias

vantexan

Dozens of women, damn if only Blake’s last name was trump, then his crime would be up for debate as well, did it really happen, was the woman who accused him part of the deep state trying to take down a trump, then y’all would need far more evidence to condemn a trump and would still probably say he deserves a second chance, but because Blake’s last name is Blake well he is a rapist who can’t even be spoken to by Biden. I get it.
Name these women?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Fox News is reporting about the pickup truck with the alleged bombs was found on Capitol ground.
Very misleading reporting.
It was located outside of the area.

vantexan

The have a few token conservatives but majority are now liberal. No doubt still more balanced than CNN or MSNBC who have no conservatives.
Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Dana Perino, Mark Levin, and numerous others. I look at their list of on air personalities and most are conservative. It's become fashionable to say FOX has become liberal but that's being pushed by upstarts that want a piece of that huge pie. And FOX from the beginning has had liberals on to give their perspective so that they could say it's "fair and balanced." Let the viewer decide. I look at Newsmax and OAN on occasion and they remind me of MSNBC. Very stilted. I don't want a world where the message is carefully controlled and only one viewpoint is expressed.

Edit: Unlike @itwillbefine who'd have us all goose stepping to the same tune.

Last edited:

zimbomb

Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Dana Perino, Mark Levine, and numerous others. I look at their list of on air personalities and most are conservative. It's become fashionable to say FOX has become liberal but that's being pushed by upstarts that want a piece of that huge pie. And FOX from the beginning has had liberals on to give their perspective so that they could say it's "fair and balanced." Let the viewer decide. I look at Newsmax and OAN on occasion and they remind me of MSNBC. Very stilted. I don't want a world where the message is carefully controlled and only one viewpoint is expressed.
Cable news is brainrot supported by some random wonder pill. It's all trash for low think consumption.

zimbomb

And your posts are a beacon of light in an ever darkening sea.
200 (2).gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Dana Perino, Mark Levin, and numerous others. I look at their list of on air personalities and most are conservative. It's become fashionable to say FOX has become liberal but that's being pushed by upstarts that want a piece of that huge pie. And FOX from the beginning has had liberals on to give their perspective so that they could say it's "fair and balanced." Let the viewer decide. I look at Newsmax and OAN on occasion and they remind me of MSNBC. Very stilted. I don't want a world where the message is carefully controlled and only one viewpoint is expressed.

Edit: Unlike @itwillbefine who'd have us all goose stepping to the same tune.
Levin has a once a week hour long show. He is far from beholden to doing what they want and there's no doubt he would walk if he felt the need.

Carlson is the most watched cable news show, their influence over him is limited by their need to keep him.

I don't know much about Hannity but I've heard his radio show a bit and he seems like a classic neoconservative toe the line RNC talking head that the new rino Fox leadership could push around.

Don't really know anyone else on there.

vantexan

Levin has a once a week hour long show. He is far from beholden to doing what they want and there's no doubt he would walk if he felt the need.

Carlson is the most watched cable news show, their influence over him is limited by their need to keep him.

I don't know much about Hannity but I've heard his radio show a bit and he seems like a classic neoconservative toe the line RNC talking head that the new rino Fox leadership could push around.

Don't really know anyone else on there.
No one has carried more water for Trump than Hannity. There's a reason why. Sean is rich and hates paying taxes. But he pretty much agrees with Trump on everything. Has had him on his radio program numerous times, interviewed him in person numerous times. Trump loves him.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Amazing how fast the media can overlook selective material when needed.. Kommie Harris believes Biden's accusers.

newfie

Cable news is brainrot supported by some random wonder pill. It's all trash for low think consumption.

its a media source not a marriage committment. If i listen to CNN or MSNBC to see what nonsense the lefties are spinning today i dont have to go to bed with them and have their baby to recieve that information. Same with Fox .

i may listen to or read 10 to 15 different media sources in a day to see how different stories are being reported or not reported.