Media Bias

refineryworker05

Odd how Melania Trump never made the cover of Vogue.
This is the stuff republican voters care about. grown men upset Melania wasnt in vogue magazine. Republican voters tell this story because it proves that Vogue is out to get them. It proves all the media is out to get them so that’s why it matters. republicans are obsessed with feeling under attack and under siege by an all powerful left. It’s all they discuss.

refineryworker05

This is another story that Republican voters will interpret as the all powerful left controlling cumulus media and making them tamp down on hosts still peddling phony election fraud stories. What if cumulus media is actually like these election fraud stories are false, damaging the nation, and leading to violence and we don’t want to promote that on out networks...... couldn’t be that, it has to be the all powerful left trying to silence radio hosts.

oldngray

nowhere special
twitter.png

vantexan

This is the stuff republican voters care about. grown men upset Melania wasnt in vogue magazine. Republican voters tell this story because it proves that Vogue is out to get them. It proves all the media is out to get them so that’s why it matters. republicans are obsessed with feeling under attack and under siege by an all powerful left. It’s all they discuss.
Michelle Obama was all over magazine covers. Are you going to tell us it was because she's photogenic and Melanie isn't?

rickyb

i was at the store today and they had a los angeles times with kamala harris on the cover like shes a good person. its not like she doesnt have a track record of being a terrible politician....

were not free. this system is :censored2:ed. there are clues that things that this system is a giant lie to keep us under control and profit off us.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Funny, but the drive-bye media doesn't seem to care to ask Biden about the unconstitutional impeachment? No statement from Mr Unity?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

White House deputy press secretary TJ Ducklo allegedly threatened to "destroy" a Politico reporter for investigating his relationship with a political journalist, according to an explosive report from Vanity Fair.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Fighting Back against Cancel Culture...

Ex-'Mandalorian' actress Gina Carano to make film with conservative outlet

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Gina Carano, the “Mandalorian” actress who was dropped from the “Star Wars” spinoff over what the studio called “abhorrent and unacceptable” social media posts, said on Friday she will make a film with conservative company The Daily Wire.

In a statement on the site, Carano said she was sending a message of hope to everyone living in fear of cancellation by what she called “the totalitarian mob.”

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Fighting Back against Cancel Culture...

Ex-'Mandalorian' actress Gina Carano to make film with conservative outlet

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Gina Carano, the “Mandalorian” actress who was dropped from the “Star Wars” spinoff over what the studio called “abhorrent and unacceptable” social media posts, said on Friday she will make a film with conservative company The Daily Wire.

In a statement on the site, Carano said she was sending a message of hope to everyone living in fear of cancellation by what she called “the totalitarian mob.”

My son was telling me about the Daily Wire getting into film making. Think about all the talented actors who have been cancelled who would love to get a gig right now. I've wondered why It's taken so long for companies to step up and fill in the void of good alternatives for everything the left has destroyed.