Media Bias

rickyb

my bro is playing a call of duty game and the cia are portrayed as noble.

i want to see a left wing game where the cia and american wars are greasy as they truly are.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

MSNBC posts old pictures calling Miami Beach a literal Petri dish. Then the Miami mayor has the police enforce a curfew, which results in cries of racism. Damned if they don’t. Damned if they do.

newfie

MSNBC posts old pictures calling Miami Beach a literal Petri dish. Then the Miami mayor has the police enforce a curfew, which results in cries of racism. Damned if they don’t. Damned if they do.
mayor is hispanic tell the brothers to pick up their race card

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"Writers for the New York Times deceived readers about Project Veritas, a non-profit media group that exposes wrongdoing in powerful institutions, by presenting opinions as facts in their articles, a New York Supreme Court judge decided."

shocked_face_2.jpg

I have been saying this for over a decade. It's not just the New York Times, either. Not even close. This has become the new standard.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Two eye witnesses at the Boulder shooting both described the weapon used as a semi-automatic rifle yet the media is hyping it as an assault weapon.
Did he used it to club someone ?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hollywood Screenwriter Unsure How To Inject Woke Politics Into Movie About A Giant Monkey Punching A Giant Lizard

LOS ANGELES, CA—Albert Scott is a Hollywood screenwriter, and as someone with important influence on the American public, it’s his job to inject woke politics into blockbuster movies, completely ruining the movie-watching experience for people who watch a movie just to forget about the world for a little bit. But the latest movie he’s working on has given him some trouble.

“The movie is about a giant monkey fighting a giant lizard,” explained Scott. “I’m really stumped on how to get anything about structural racism in here at all. I mean, they’re just picking up buildings and hitting each other with them -- I don’t know what to do with this.”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hollywood Screenwriter Unsure How To Inject Woke Politics Into Movie About A Giant Monkey Punching A Giant Lizard

LOS ANGELES, CA—Albert Scott is a Hollywood screenwriter, and as someone with important influence on the American public, it’s his job to inject woke politics into blockbuster movies, completely ruining the movie-watching experience for people who watch a movie just to forget about the world for a little bit. But the latest movie he’s working on has given him some trouble.

“The movie is about a giant monkey fighting a giant lizard,” explained Scott. “I’m really stumped on how to get anything about structural racism in here at all. I mean, they’re just picking up buildings and hitting each other with them -- I don’t know what
Lol
completely ruining the movie-watching experience for people

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

“The movie is about a giant monkey fighting a giant lizard,” explained Scott. “I’m really stumped on how to get anything about structural racism in here at all. I mean, they’re just picking up buildings and hitting each other with them -- I don’t know what to do with this.”
You make the monkey a different color and the lizards judge them because of their poop throwing.