Media Bias

rickyb

If you count those college demonstrators, your use of the word "adult" is in question.
please. are you religious? these college protestors are more closely resembling the virtues of religion than you.

the conservatives on this site think that being "politically active" is voting and then proceeding to do absolutely nothing aside from complain. you guys are dead fish.

during the campaign trump was the most disliked candidate in history next to clinton. only 25% of eligible voters actually voted for him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
please. are you religious? these college protestors are more closely resembling the virtues of religion than you.

the conservatives on this site think that being "politically active" is voting and then proceeding to do absolutely nothing aside from complain. you guys are dead fish.

during the campaign trump was the most disliked candidate in history next to clinton. only 25% of eligible voters actually voted for him.
Being politically active is NOT burning property, or breaking windows or destroying people's ways of making a living.. Right now the protestors are becoming the most disliked and disgusting criminals.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Being politically active is NOT burning property, or breaking windows or destroying people's ways of making a living.. Right now the protestors are becoming the most disliked and disgusting criminals.
upload_2017-2-6_8-43-47.jpeg

Tell that to the idiots of the Texas mosque arson.

rickyb

your government usually engages in the same kind of "political activity" over seas except with bombs on a much larger scale. but i dont hear you complaining ;)

i agree the protestors are a little premature with the violence. i think if theyre gonna be violent they should be well separate from the protests and have specific targets like the banks or prominent politicians houses.

at this point violence plays into the states hands:

The Emperor: You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

oldngray

nowhere special
your government usually engages in the same kind of "political activity" over seas except with bombs on a much larger scale. but i dont hear you complaining ;)

i agree the protestors are a little premature with the violence. i think if theyre gonna be violent they should be well separate from the protests and have specific targets like the banks or prominent politicians houses.

The Emperor: You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

A little premature with violence? Protestors should never resort to violence. If they do then they cease to be mere protestors and are rioters or even terrorists.

And don't try to spin it to call government actions you disagree with terrorism either.

What does this have to do with Media Bias anyway?

rickyb

A little premature with violence? Protestors should never resort to violence. If they do then they cease to be mere protestors and are rioters or even terrorists.

And don't try to spin it to call government actions you disagree with terrorism either.

What does this have to do with Media Bias anyway?
why are you asking me! LOL

look at the previous posts.

on top of that im not spinning anything, its something i thought of when i read morelucks post and noticed some likely hypocrisy. and who cares if they become terrorists by resorting to violence. if a cop attacks a protestor, then the cop fits the definition of terrorist. so what. terrorism is common, but we are propagandized into applying it only to muslim radicals.

you definitely have a right to self defense including violence. what do you think star wars was about? one rebel attack after another. you had non violence right at the end when luke refused to kill vader and vader joined him.

moreluck

golden ticket member

If they are violent they should GO TO JAIL !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I call it Law & Order .
In a civilized society people are expected to behave within acceptable guidelines , when they operate outside of those behaviors and cause fear & panic within the general population then all due force will be used to maintain order .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Classic case of Media Bias .
Judge James Robart, a federal district judge in Seattle, stated that no one from the seven countries on Trump’s list – Iraq, Iran, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen and Libya – has been arrested on terrorism charges since the Sept. 11, 2001, attack on America.
This is his ruling for stopping Trumps EO.
However his statement is a lie .
And only right wing outlets reported it .
The rest of the media said nothing until ;
Finally, on Monday afternoon, the Associated Press came out with a fact-check on Robart’s comment, debunking it as patently false.

“WASHINGTON — The federal judge who halted President Donald Trump’s travel ban was wrong in stating that no one from the seven countries targeted in Trump’s order has been arrested for extremism in the United States since the 2001 terrorist attacks.

Just last October, an Iraqi refugee living in Texas pleaded guilty to attempting to provide support to the Islamic State group, accused of taking tactical training and wanting to blow himself up in an act of martyrdom. In November, a Somali refugee injured 11 in a car-and-knife attack at Ohio State University, and he surely would have been arrested had he not been killed by an officer.”

rickyb

I call it Law & Order .
In a civilized society people are expected to behave within acceptable guidelines , when they operate outside of those behaviors and cause fear & panic within the general population then all due force will be used to maintain order .
pigs use all due force in a civilized society.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Classic case of Media Bias .
Judge James Robart, a federal district judge in Seattle, stated that no one from the seven countries on Trump’s list – Iraq, Iran, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen and Libya – has been arrested on terrorism charges since the Sept. 11, 2001, attack on America.
This is his ruling for stopping Trumps EO.
However his statement is a lie .
And only right wing outlets reported it .
The rest of the media said nothing until ;
Finally, on Monday afternoon, the Associated Press came out with a fact-check on Robart’s comment, debunking it as patently false.

“WASHINGTON — The federal judge who halted President Donald Trump’s travel ban was wrong in stating that no one from the seven countries targeted in Trump’s order has been arrested for extremism in the United States since the 2001 terrorist attacks.

Just last October, an Iraqi refugee living in Texas pleaded guilty to attempting to provide support to the Islamic State group, accused of taking tactical training and wanting to blow himself up in an act of martyrdom. In November, a Somali refugee injured 11 in a car-and-knife attack at Ohio State University, and he surely would have been arrested had he not been killed by an officer.”

It's only media bias when the story goes against Trump. How about FOX stories or his interviews with Hannity or O'Reilly?

Biased?

wkmac

If you count those college demonstrators, your use of the word "adult" is in question.

I've seen 50 year olds act as irrational as college students or for that matter, I've seen 15 year olds act more "adult" that 50 year olds. I think at times the word "adult" itself is of questionable value as it relates to how one acts in relationship to age. Age may bring wisdom as the old saying goes but that doesn't equate to the person using it.