Media Bias

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I hear that the AP put out a story of Trump calling up the National Guard to round up illegals .
It must be true , my militia company was just put on alert .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Honestly, I think this is a theme with the Trump organization...they let up trial balloons to gauge the response, and then back off when there's too much pushback.

Not a bad strategy.

Apparently, the NYT had 4 sources for this. I agree with your theory BTW. I'm pretty sure they were testing the waters too.

rickyb

they comment on obama being the worst president on press freedoms since nixon. things are so bad under obama that this reporter had to meet his source nude in a sauna so he could be sure that nothing was being recorded. they think being a reporter these days is comparable to "deep throat" with the nixon leaks. says things arent supposed to be like this under a democracy, and says things will get worse under trump. this segment starts around 45 minutes or so.

Intercepted Podcast: The Undisciplined Authoritarian

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Fake Doctor too??
Morelock---- I see that degree from drumpf university as served you well.....R.Maddow received a bachelor’s degree in public policy from Stanford University. She earned her doctorate in political science at Oxford University, which she attended on a Rhodes Scholarship.....Where did sean insannity go to college?????

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Morelock---- I see that degree from drumpf university as served you well.....R.Maddow received a bachelor’s degree in public policy from Stanford University. She earned her doctorate in political science at Oxford University, which she attended on a Rhodes Scholarship.....Where did sean insannity go to college?????
Who really cares?....except her parents.