Media Bias

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
19f7af441960540cd80bfaeff840c1340e9c75a8335bcf7eb3b91c088f7aedd8.png
Cognitive dissonance is Hannity's life.

vantexan

I wouldn't expect anything less from tex, however, you failed to tie it into the emails and benghazi, so you are slipping. wtf vanT? you're slipping.
It's what your side does. Obama gave Iran $150 Billion to play nice. Bill Clinton said the deal he brokered with North Korea would stop their nuclear program. Did it? You'd think you'd learn from Neville Chamberlain's mistakes dealing with Hitler but your side never seems to learn. Just kick the can down the road until the problem is too big to be ignored and has to cleaned up by a conservative with backbone.

rickyb

our news is 90% owned by a few corporations which are owned by a few rich people.

so this leads to propaganda which gets us to worship people who are rich and in power. barbara bush is dying and people are foolishly making a big deal out of it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
our news is 90% owned by a few corporations which are owned by a few rich people.

so this leads to propaganda which gets us to worship people who are rich and in power. barbara bush is dying and people are foolishly making a big deal out of it.
you make death ugly!!!!!!

rickyb

unreal interview. interestingly in polls americans are pretty liberal (which ive heard) but the policies are actually conservative because the political system is based on bribery.

"the things we talk about the least (because the press has blacked them out), are the things that cause the gravest threat to us"

so they compare modern US press to the nazis, talk about the business model, what kind of guests get on, how much worse the press is than 10 years ago, and its the worst its been his whole life. at the end they compare the US system to chinas as the end game.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
i know people who've died and ive heard about it LOL.

if you think death is beautiful because you think your going to heaven after, you'd better start at least acting nicer and doing some good actions for the world.
If I ever degrade to where I am as stupid and idiotic as you are, I hope I have enough sense to kill myself.