Media Bias

Box Ox

If I ever degrade to where I am as stupid and idiotic as you are, I hope I have enough sense to kill myself.

Stupid or not, this is just a place where we keyboard at each other with our opinions. And none of it matters at all. So maybe we're all kinda dumb. But we probably all still deserve to live. LOL

refineryworker05

I have posted this before, but outside of a shared world viewpoint, the strongest and most impressive part of republicans is their ability to collectively believe mass delusions and all stick to it.

Now think logically an unabated liberal propaganda machine that controlled American popular culture, education, and the media since the 1950's until now without republicans being able to stop it would produce citizens who would completely reject republican politicians.

Yet is that what we see in America?

You have to understand, republicans believe a lot of demonstrably insane things and they all seem to believe the same insane things and repeat those insane things over and over again.

Liberal media, Liberal schools, Liberal popular culture, liberal Tech companies, etc they are all out to get them. Just insane nonsense

vantexan

I have posted this before, but outside of a shared world viewpoint, the strongest and most impressive part of republicans is their ability to collectively believe mass delusions and all stick to it.

Now think logically an unabated liberal propaganda machine that controlled American popular culture, education, and the media since the 1950's until now without republicans being able to stop it would produce citizens who would completely reject republican politicians.

You have to understand, republicans believe a lot of demonstrably insane things and they all seem to believe the same insane things and repeat those insane things over and over again.

Liberal media, Liberal schools, Liberal popular culture, liberal Tech companies, etc they are all out to get them. Just insane nonsense
Yawn.

floridays

Yawn,
Thanks @vantexan for your previous yawn post, it was short and to the point. I want to be the little puppy now, my turn. @Sportello

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Da_rEH3U8AAHrKj.jpg
Now who do you think this looks like ?

Some have said Tom Brady or Michael C. Hall .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Did you see her news report from the courthouse?
Turns out there was no legal reason for her & her lawyer to go to that court hearing.
Just another fake news set up .