Media Bias

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fox CNN

Heads or tails?

ttku
Heads or tails is two choices.
Is that really a relevant analogy?

A huge portion of Trump voters get their news from one source, Fox news. That's troubling, when that one source, is refusing to report negative news about their main viewership's political party.

nha4lxuz7yxdrll9c4wn.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Thanks for proving my point.

Left & right, Dem & rep, liberal news, conservative news...

Sorry I had to do a 3rd grade illustration for others reading this post... Lulz

vantexan

Now playing on Fox News: Nothing about the $500,000 payments to Michael Cohen

Media Matters analysis shows Fox News has spent a total of about five minutes on the story since the news broke. Topics garnering more attention: Therapy goats, Melania’s soaring ratings and a controversial high school cheer policy.
Just watched Tucker Carlson discuss it extensively with a former Federal assistant district attorney. Two points...not all the payments cited were to THIS Michael Cohen but another Michael Cohen. Second, how is it that the attorney for Stormy Daniels has access to Cohen's private financial records? Not defending Cohen, but someone in government leaked the records and the Treasury Department IG has started an investigation. Oh yeah, third point...the fact that Mueller referred this to another court means it's not about Russian collusion. Mueller would've kept it for his investigation if it were. So it appears Cohen is a sleazeball who was pitching to various corporations that he was the guy they needed to get access to the President. And he's in hot water for it.

floridays

Just watched Tucker Carlson discuss it extensively with a former Federal assistant district attorney. Two points...not all the payments cited were to THIS Michael Cohen but another Michael Cohen. Second, how is it that the attorney for Stormy Daniels has access to Cohen's private financial records? Not defending Cohen, but someone in government leaked the records and the Treasury Department IG has started an investigation. Oh yeah, third point...the fact that Mueller referred this to another court means it's not about Russian collusion. Mueller would've kept it for his investigation if it were. So it appears Cohen is a sleazeball who was pitching to various corporations that he was the guy they needed to get access to the President. And he's in hot water for it.
You fold your tent too soon. Don't play their game. Give me one example where they have been right. You can't. Don't fold and don't give explanations for someone else's alleged "criminal acts.

vantexan

You fold your tent too soon. Don't play their game. Give me one example where they have been right. You can't. Don't fold and don't give explanations for someone else's alleged "criminal acts.
This has nothing to do with Trump. It's about corporations seeking access and Cohen trying to capitalize on it. Lobbyists make big money in Washington schmoozing politicians. Cohen was telling corporations that they didn't need the lobbyists because noone had better access to the President than he did. A major pharmaceutical company, Nordvist if I remember right, paid him $1.2 million because they were seeking approval of a drug. They said they realized early on he couldn't do anything for them but they honored the contract they had with him. Probably because they feared the publicity if they backed out.

Last edited:

floridays

This has nothing to do with Trump. It's about corporations seeking access and Cohen trying to capitalize on it.
Ok, tread where you choose to. All of not Trump is understood. Wait for the facts, and or truth. How many times have you been through this... claims made trying to dirty Trump. Be patient. I truthfully haven't read anything about this whole thing yet, but I understand the game. That's all.

vantexan

Ok, tread where you choose to. All of not Trump is understood. Wait for the facts, and or truth. How many times have you been through this... claims made trying to dirty Trump. Be patient. I truthfully haven't read anything about this whole thing yet, but I understand the game. That's all.
Absolutely nothing here is tied to Trump other than Cohen was on retainer to him. Cohen was using his position to sell access. Would explain the raid on Cohen's office. If this was tied to Trump do you really think Mueller would have given it up? He would be all over it.

floridays

Absolutely nothing here is tied to Trump other than Cohen was on retainer to him. Cohen was using his position to sell access. Would explain the raid on Cohen's office. If this was tied to Trump do you really think Mueller would have given it up? He would be all over it.
You're probably 2 hours behind what I have already said to this topic. Read my previous posts. Why would you throw Cohen under the bus so soon? I don't know him, as you don't. Is he not afforded the same presumption of innocence as any American citizen. As I previously said, I haven't read they story, and will wait for formal charges. I understand the way the game is being played. Ask Lt. General Flynn how it is played.

vantexan

You're probably 2 hours behind what I have already said to this topic. Read my previous posts. Why would you throw Cohen under the bus so soon? I don't know him, as you don't. Is he not afforded the same presumption of innocence as any American citizen. As I previously said, I haven't read they story, and will wait for formal charges. I understand the way the game is being played. Ask Lt. General Flynn how it is played.
Notice Mueller went after Flynn. The Cohen case he referred to someone else. No doubt it will be pursued vigorously but highly unlikely Mueller would've given it up if it could be used against Trump. And if this is all made up B.S. then how did Stormy Daniels' lawyer get access to Cohen's records? Why is the Treasury Department IG now involved? Not everything in Washington is a conspiracy. Sometimes people get greedy and do illegal things. And probably wouldn't be found out if they weren't scrutinizing Trump so closely. Just like if Hillary had been elected numerous things would've never been uncovered.

newfie

Not defending Cohen,

you're not defending him and you're ready to concede he's dirty. None of that has been proven.
in todays world everything is being over hyped because of the political atmosphere we live in and an overzealous press that is out to get Trump and anyone associated with him.

the pattern you see here is some tid bit being released that looks bad for trump . the truth the whole truth and nothing but often takes a week to fully come out. in the meantime we are all argueing and speculating on that one limited piece of biased journalism .

you cant bite on the first card the liberal media shows you , you have to wait for the whole hand to be played.

what we have right now on Cohen is a question of whether Lobbying/consulting evolved into influence peddling . Nothing has come out that clearly states that the former has evolved into the latter.

newfie

I have posted this before, but outside of a shared world viewpoint, the strongest and most impressive part of republicans is their ability to collectively believe mass delusions and all stick to it.

Now think logically an unabated liberal propaganda machine that controlled American popular culture, education, and the media since the 1950's until now without republicans being able to stop it would produce citizens who would completely reject republican politicians.

Yet is that what we see in America?

You have to understand, republicans believe a lot of demonstrably insane things and they all seem to believe the same insane things and repeat those insane things over and over again.

Liberal media, Liberal schools, Liberal popular culture, liberal Tech companies, etc they are all out to get them. Just insane nonsense

I Call BS on your DNC spin. Are you a paid Bot for the dems?

Donald Trump’s polls improve despite 90% negative coverage: Study