Media Bias

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What article? Your claim is a violent mob assaulted Tucker’s house and tried to rape and kill his wife. I think that’s hyperbole as evidenced by the lack of arrests.
Your argument is a combination of a red herring and and a straw man argument.
Argument A: Antifa formed a crowd outside Tucker Carlson's and vandalizes the property while shouting threats with their bullhorns to intimidate Carlson. Tucker was not home but his wife was who reported that she heard loud banging on her door, according to a report from the Metropolitan Police Department.
Tucker Carlson told the Washington Post that the protesters also cracked his front door.

Your Argument: There was no proof that the door was cracked, therefore, your entire argument is not valid.

I haven't heard this weak an argument since my 8th grade debate club.

It will be fine

Your argument is a combination of a red herring and and a straw man argument.
Argument A: Antifa formed a crowd outside Tucker Carlson's and vandalizes the property while shouting threats with their bullhorns to intimidate Carlson. Tucker was not home but his wife was who reported that she heard loud banging on her door, according to a report from the Metropolitan Police Department.
Tucker Carlson told the Washington Post that the protesters also cracked his front door.

Your Argument: There was no proof that the door was cracked, therefore, your entire argument is not valid.

I haven't heard this weak an argument since my 8th grade debate club.
I’m arguing Tucker is exaggerating to look like a victim. He hosts a white nationalist TV show and we’re all supposed to cry for him when people give him a hard time for it. Boo hoo poor Tucker. :people_crybaby:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The police are investigating it as a hate crime. Beyond that I have no idea.
I have not been able to verify that the police are investigating this as a hate crime.
- American Thinker seems to be source for this
..AT is a rightist leaning website that has failed fact checking in the past ... much like CNN except of course, they are leftist.
- Typically, this is a DA's decision, not the police.

floridays

I’m arguing Tucker is exaggerating to look like a victim. He hosts a white nationalist TV show and we’re all supposed to cry for him when people give him a hard time for it. Boo hoo poor Tucker. :people_crybaby:
You expose yourself more and more,
let's check that Senatorial map one more time and see how the votes are coming in.

Last edited by a moderator:

It will be fine

Yet if a Nazi group actually did this to a CNN pundit, you would be creaming in your panties.
Your post says so much about you.
How deranged would someone have to be to be so upset about Wolf Blitzer to protest his house? I don’t know who has the time for this type of nonsense. I also don’t care, Tucker can easily afford increased security. Maybe he should think about why his tv show stirs such opposition. His whole schtick is dressing up white nationlism as intellectual. Don’t demonize the majority of Americans and act shocked when demons show up at your door.

floridays

I have not been able to verify that the police are investigating this as a hate crime.
- American Thinker seems to be source for this
- Typically, this is a DA's decision, not the police.
By definition it cannot be a hate crime, for purposes of prosecution, Carlson does not belong to a protected class.
Just another legal opinion from a legal lightweight. I stand to be corrected however, in the same way no one has been able to in the past. It is really fun being a jackass when you know of what you speak. Who can I bill for the consultation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How deranged would someone have to be to be so upset about Wolf Blitzer to protest his house? I don’t know who has the time for this type of nonsense.
So your argument is that Leftie Pundits don't get attacked by Rightie Activists, therefore they are not riling up the Right? The rest of your post is merely a belief that you apply to the world outside your head.
I argue that is a wrong assumption.
I would argue that Wolf is safe because the Rightie Activist, while POed at Wolf, respect his right to express himself.

Further, as demonstrated in the two reactions of the leftist and the rightist to the elections of 2016 & 2018:
  • Leftists turned out in 2016 after Republican's (Trump's) win including protesting against right-wing demonstrations and destruction of property. Rightist were calm all during this period except for the always present outrage/deranged individuals.
  • Leftists turned out to protest after the Democrat's wins in the House and State Legislatures and Governorships.
    • Target Tucker Carlson's house to vandalize his property
  • Rightest were, "Oh well, let's get busy for 2020."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How deranged would someone have to be to be so upset about Wolf Blitzer to protest his house? I don’t know who has the time for this type of nonsense. I also don’t care, Tucker can easily afford increased security. Maybe he should think about why his tv show stirs such opposition. His whole schtick is dressing up white nationlism as intellectual. Don’t demonize the majority of Americans and act shocked when demons show up at your door.
Leftists Demons

It will be fine

So your argument is that Leftie Pundits don't get attacked by Rightie Activists, therefore they are not riling up the Right? The rest of your post is merely a belief that you apply to the world outside your head.
I argue that is a wrong assumption.
I would argue that Wolf is safe because the Rightie Activist, while POed at Wolf, respect his right to express himself.

Further, as demonstrated in the two reactions of the leftist and the rightist to the elections of 2016 & 2018:
  • Leftists turned out in 2016 after Republican's (Trump's) win including protesting against right-wing demonstrations and destruction of property. Rightist were calm all during this period except for the always present outrage/deranged individuals.
  • Leftists turned out to protest after the Democrat's wins in the House and State Legislatures and Governorships.
    • Target Tucker Carlson's house to vandalize his property
  • Rightest were, "Oh well, let's get busy for 2020."
A rightist crazy sent pipe bombs to CNN, but keep believing the left has a monopoly on crazy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I also don’t care, Tucker can easily afford increased security. Maybe he should think about why his tv show stirs such opposition. His whole schtick is dressing up white nationlism as intellectual. Don’t demonize the majority of Americans and act shocked when demons show up at your door.
Again, your POV of the outside world.
The American Constitution and the 'Laws of the USA' would argue against your assertion.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
By definition it cannot be a hate crime, for purposes of prosecution, Carlson does not belong to a protected class.
Just another legal opinion from a legal lightweight. I stand to be corrected however, in the same way no one has been able to in the past. It is really fun being a jackass when you know of what you speak. Who can I bill for the consultation?
Your Momma!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I also don’t care, Tucker can easily afford increased security. Maybe he should think about why his tv show stirs such opposition. His whole schtick is dressing up white nationlism as intellectual. Don’t demonize the majority of Americans and act shocked when demons show up at your door.
Again, your POV of the outside world.
The American Constitution and the 'Laws of the USA' would argue against your assertion.
If laws were broken the police that responded should have made arrests.
Again, another type of argument fallacy.
Deflection and Red Herring.

Your red herring has nothing to do with your previous post or my response to it.