Media declares a recessionary boom!

Non sequitur

Biden "we have ushered in the greatest economy the United States has ever seen", and I did it with half my brain tied behind my back". He later went on to say" I came up with that line back when I used to be a WWF wrestler, they called me Joey half brain biden. Yeah man before a match I go to this soda shop in this rough area of Scranton and buy some green gum. What was it called oh that's right it was called Green envy gum. Stuck to the bottom of your shoe when you stepped on it. Well anyways I'd buy all the stock and the kids they would cry because they wanted some, well I would make a deal with them they would let me smell their hair and I would give them a piece. So this gum it was really awesome it would make your tongue all green yeah Green and that's how I would go to the wrestling match with a green tongue and I would eat the turnbuckle. Scranton that's where all the tough guys were at. We had one guy called broom handle Eddie and if he caught you in the alley you'd be howling. So anyways I got to go"

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1659142390128.png

Non sequitur

Cut taxes and energy regulations tomorrow and then it's to the moon Alice.
Announce new pro growth pro environment build back cleaner with nuclear power initiative. Let the horse and wagon technology compete with newer technology so that supply disruptions are only talked about in history class. Bada bing bada boom.
Hey dumb fruck, this one is on the house, call it, Bada bling bada boom. China will respect you for that.