Medical Marijuana

You've Got Mail

Right...safety....so it's safer to drive after smoking weed than it is after smoking a cigarette? Hmmm....

For a person who smokes weed every day and has a high tolerance, yeah. Regardless, tobacco smoke is a scientifically documented killer, whereas the act of smoking weed has never killed anyone, ever.

clean hairy

Answer me this.
Which would you prefer, a Dr operating on you knowing the Dr smoked 6 joints in the hours leading to your surgery?
Or, a Dr who smoked 6 Cigs in the hours prior to your surgery?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Its on the ballot today and hopefully it will pass, get out of the paranoid stone age and he these families with kids that suffer with multiple problems.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
as soon as I retire I am going to get my card . smoke a big one , put on the headphones and listen to the Allman Brothers at the Fillmore East.
Went to a Jimmy Buffet concert a long, long, long time ago. Took a big 15 passenger van(no wasn't driving get to that in a sec) had a keg on board, dropped a couple magic tabs, was tripping my face off like a mother, pretty crazy trip. My buddy lost his girl at some time in the night somehow. Next thing you know(at Merriweather Post Pavillion Va) he sees her up on the big screen above the stage dancing with some other dude( WOW) and he goes ballistic dude, meanwhile me and my buddy still trippin balls keep seeing this dude like following us, same guy both of us see, funny we both see same guy, kinda ironic,(still not sure to this day if he was real or not lmfao) lets just say that was 1 for the ages lmfao. The stupidaszz stuff you do when your younger, you look back and are like I cant believe im still alive and here lol.