Bad Moon Risen'
There is a Cannabis God.
IMG_4790.jpg

Flaming blunt over the Rockies on 4/20.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My lawyer says otherwise
🧔‍♂️✊
What statue is he or she referring to? Have you notified the company about you medical requirement for marijuana? Not violating any DOT laws?

Laws permit employers to take actions based on legitimate safety concerns. For example, a company can refuse to allow an employee to drive a motor vehicle, operate heavy machinery, or use a fire arm while impaired by any medication, including marijuana.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
For example, a company can refuse to allow an employee to drive a motor vehicle
Go up to your center manager and tell him your too high to drive and need to be sent home..

I bet he starts shaking and says please drive safe , we have no one to cover the route 😂
🧔‍♂️✊

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Go up to your center manager and tell him your too high to drive and need to be sent home..

I bet he starts shaking and says please drive safe , we have no one to cover the route 😂
🧔‍♂️✊
Nope. The last thing any manager wants is blame when some stoner drives a package car into a school bus.

We need random testing now for all drivers, not just feeders.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Nope. The last thing any manager wants is blame when some stoner drives a package car into a school bus.

We need random testing now for all drivers, not just feeders.
We run too tight of a ship at UPS for this silly expensive testing..we need to ban radios and have tobacco testing at end of shift.
🧔‍♂️✊