Meet the New Boss

arice11

I was right, stupid troll.

Not even close, you just made a befuddled vague question and I answered it. I don't follow what you were even trying to say since it was just an acronym and a stupid question. They both dug up dirt on me but neither of them decided it was worth using as leverage or whatever, in fact it was the opposite, I was put on the CHSP committee and began a mentor program in the building that same month.
I would say you were wrong to assume that it mattered who was spying on whom.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Providing a safe work environment is the employer's responsibility.[/QU

Duh, you don't think you have some responsibility? pull your head out of your six for a minute and look around. If you don't think UPS provides a safe environment, you're far worse than everyone (except you) realizes you are.

arice11

This new boss is a trip man. Completely uninterested in the operations. Only seems to speak up each friday during a building wide PCM that is usually followed by doughnuts (something the old SUP did a lot)
But other than that this new regime has caused so much confusion and grief for the building that its even making our Union Steward shake his head.
The old Sup would call us in early if someone was missing and wouldn't be a second late texting us if someone was late. Morning operations use to be done better and crew moral was at measurable at least, unlike now, with a majority of the preload having turned over and moved on. The rest of us are still scratching our heads over the curious inconsistency and oblivious nature of our SUP.
Now would be the best time to just coast out of this ridiculous job. They skip seniority, won't enforce a write-up and cater to the lazy employees while setting higher standards for those of us who put forth the effort.
Perhaps its just me, but something has to be said when your boss doesn't care one way or the other about his employees at all.
I sure do miss the old boss now, hahaha.

Dr.Brownz

This new boss is a trip man. Completely uninterested in the operations. Only seems to speak up each friday during a building wide PCM that is usually followed by doughnuts (something the old SUP did a lot)
But other than that this new regime has caused so much confusion and grief for the building that its even making our Union Steward shake his head.
The old Sup would call us in early if someone was missing and wouldn't be a second late texting us if someone was late. Morning operations use to be done better and crew moral was at measurable at least, unlike now, with a majority of the preload having turned over and moved on. The rest of us are still scratching our heads over the curious inconsistency and oblivious nature of our SUP.
Now would be the best time to just coast out of this ridiculous job. They skip seniority, won't enforce a write-up and cater to the lazy employees while setting higher standards for those of us who put forth the effort.
Perhaps its just me, but something has to be said when your boss doesn't care one way or the other about his employees at all.
I sure do miss the old boss now, hahaha.

We got a new ft sup who was a driver for about 3 months and he seems to have been fully brainwashed by ups management; he didnt think it would be a problem to give me 15 air stops off of other routess to do before my first business;still working on my regular businesses now at 130pm ; wont have time for resis before pickups and the truck will be bricked again after pickups, but according to my sup that will still be an under 8 hour day; im so :censored2: sick of these bs numbers

Last edited by a moderator: