member pix

DS

Fenderbender
Kinda hard to see that little picture sattelite.It kinda looks like gay siamese twins at woodstock.
Just kidding man,ok I`ll guess,you`re the bearded one because he looks more outspoken than the other dude,he looks like he might cry if he had 180 stops.

Sammie

Kinda hard to see that little picture sattelite.It kinda looks like gay siamese twins at woodstock.

Just kidding man,ok I`ll guess,you`re the bearded one because he looks more outspoken than the other dude,he looks like he might cry if he had 180 stops.

DS,

There three of 'em.......:bored:

satellitedriver

DS,
There are three people in the photo. Click on it, it gets bigger(no gay joke intended).
I''ll try to find a better pic, since I now know how to attach a pic.
At least I don't look like a gay getting drunk before I go to the leather bar.
And, I am kidding also.
PAX

Sammie

DS,
There are three people in the photo. Click on it, it gets bigger(no gay joke intended).
I''ll try to find a better pic, since I now know how to attach a pic.
At least I don't look like a gay getting drunk before I go to the leather bar.
And, I am kidding also.
PAX

Satellite,

Which of the three is you??

satellitedriver

Satellite,

Which of the three is you??

Wolfman.
I wore glasses, that is why I am squinting trying to center the viewfinder.
We had been scuba diving all morning. Maybe I should have combed my hair.
wolfman.JPG

Sammie

Wolfman.
I wore glasses, that is why I am squinting trying to center the viewfinder.
We had been scuba diving all morning. Maybe I should have combed my hair.

Great picture, Satellite. There's nothing like a good "vintage" photo.

Makes you wonder how many other "flower children" lurk among us! :laugh:

satellitedriver

Great picture, Satellite. There's nothing like a good "vintage" photo.

Makes you wonder how many other "flower children" lurk among us! :laugh:

Your use of the word "vintage" and "lurk" in connection with my pic, makes me feel like "AquaLung, watching through the railings as the pretty panties run".
Not really, that is just my form of humor.
I never was a "flower child". I grew my hair as a knee jerk reaction to being educated at a very strict catholic school system. No "blocked" haircuts, only tapered, no sideburns. Dress shirt, slacks and shined shoes ect..... .
At the time, I had my own apartment. Worked 47.5 hrs a week and took 12hrs a semester at U.of H.
Spent my weekends at "Gilley's". A redneck bar made famous years later in the movie "Urban Cowboy".
No one ever challenged me for being there, with the way I looked. I attributed the lack of violent reaction to four things.
I always had a smile on my face.
I could beat anyone on the pool table.
I could drink beer with the best of them.
I could do a mean two step.

I never judge anyone, by the way they look.
Because, I was judged too many times for the way I "looked".
PAX

Sammie

It was hard to recognize you without all that wonderful hair and beard... :ohmy:

And you never once mentioned the 'mechanical bull' at Gilleys... (Yee Haw!!) :cowboy:

And pardon me for invading your privacy, but are you still a resident of
the Lone Star State? :confused:1

satellitedriver

It was hard to recognize you without all that wonderful hair and beard... :ohmy:

And you never once mentioned the 'mechanical bull' at Gilleys... (Yee Haw!!) :cowboy:

And pardon me for invading your privacy, but are you still a resident of
the Lone Star State? :confused:1
That is a picture of DS, not me.
The mechanical bull was put in shortly before the movie.
Funny thing there was a fire just before the movie was filmed. Many improvements were made, like putting in a mens bathroom. You use to go thru the bathroom door and there was no roof, a rusty corrigated tin wall and a trough.
Yes, I am still in Texas.
PAX