member pix

DS

Fenderbender
its always cool to put a face to the name,
heres me @ 18...I was a bit weird back then
but I turned out fine
DS18.jpg

SmithBarney

I'm gonna say no its not always cool to put a face with a name... especially with a picture like that... long live the late 70's early 80's I'm guessin.

just kidding... but really...

DS

Fenderbender
DL, under high magnification I can see that you had a natural talent right from the beginning...

Sammie

Speaking of pictures and "the humble beginnings of life,"...

Have you seen some of Anne Geddes' photographs. How she gets these babies to pose like this is beyond me....

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
but I turned out fine
DS18.jpg
DS, you look like a long haired, dope smoking freak heading for a NORML protest rally! Are you sure you turned out OK? Just kidding with ya, if you parted your hair on the right like I do, I would have looked about the same in the mid-70s. Although you did dress a little better than me...........:laugh:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
but I turned out fine
DS18.jpg
OMG DS, I love that picture :)

I knew Tony when I was 16 and he was 18 and we have some photos where we look like we were in the room with you (1978)

over9five

Staff member
Ha! Exactly, me too! Pic comes to mind of me and my girlfriend when my hair was longer (or bushier??... Afro!), than hers!

Remember "Heart"?? To this day I can't keep "Nancys" and "Anns" straight!

satellitedriver

they`ll be fine...
If you say so, the blame of children having nightmares of WolfMan will be on you shoulders.
I found some pics, amazing that I still weigh exactly the same as I did in 1972, but, I just don't look the same.
Wine ages well, or turns to vinegar.
Maybe I will post a pic as I look today, and let this jury of peers be the judge.
PAX

dillweed

Oh, DS, you are a cutie! Can't bring myself to post a picture anywhere on the internet. God knows what the fine is for blowing up cyberspace. :laugh:

Oh, the sperm pics are too much! Love the sense of humor around here.