Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
“ BA who is non-political” -who are you trying to convince. Pics added.
“22.4’s are not a concession in the west” - coming from a feeder driver.

Just because people took the 22.4 position to get full time hours and increase pay (from part time) doesn’t mean it’s not a concession.

Here in AZ 22.4’s are not combo workers. They drive only. Doing the same job as an RPCD but paid less with very little rights. That is a concession. From a company that makes record profits yearly.
You nailed it.

@104Feeder started this thread with no other motivation than to attempt to smear a single rival candidate on a 25 person slate for the IBT General Election and drag the other 24 slate members along in a fictional, unsubstantiated fairy tale story.

Anyone who has paid any attention can smell it and see this in all of his talking points.

....and like most egomaniacal narcissists, he has to have the last word, which is the only reason this thread persists (to the detriment of it original intention).

We are RTW(for less) but we have done very well organizing at UPS and other industries (Swire/CocaCola was a recent successful drive). We have over 8000 members and every single one is a member by choice. Last GM meeting we had 30 new members come on to be sworn in, most wearing "friend%$@ OZ" Raider shirts they had made for themselves, it was quite a sight.
Don’t forget Swire/Coca-Cola decertified.

We are RTW(for less) but we have done very well organizing at UPS and other industries (Swire/CocaCola was a recent successful drive). We have over 8000 members and every single one is a member by choice. Last GM meeting we had 30 new members come on to be sworn in, most wearing "friend%$@ OZ" Raider shirts they had made for themselves, it was quite a sight.
The goon squad- it was quite a sight - to see grown men calling each other up to be twinsies.

True which is wrong because it was supposed to replace the TCD language. I'm sure there is a grievance on this but Package isn't my department for a long time now. Someone mentioned pay disparity and 22.4s are very close to RCPDs in progression, and since none have hit the end of that progression yet the pay issue is moot. They do get the opportunity for double time on Monday's which gives them a nice boost. The more questions I ask of people actually involved in the 22.4 arena just reinforces that it's a non-issue here. Regardless that was all negotiated before raising the minimum wage had taken effect, before Market Rate Adjustments, before this monumental shift in the job market. It seems to me it will all be scrapped or vastly improved in the next contract just so they can staff Saturday and Sunday delivery if they even want to keep doing that.
Let’s be real. It’s a :censored2: show here in AZ.

It has not solved any problems here.
RPCD’s don’t want to work weekends. True.
This was suppose to be set up for RPCD to be Monday-Friday.
22.4’s “Tuesday-Saturday or Wednesday-Sunday.”

This is not the case.
22.4’s are getting called in on Mondays - yes great over time for them.
But by the time they hit Saturday - some are running out of hours or tired and calling in.

This results in RPCD’s being forced on Saturdays. And management trying to write them up for calling in on a non scheduled day.

It also results in management trying to write up 22.4’s for not coming on Saturday or even Mondays (they shouldn’t be scheduled for).

22.4s we’re designed to continue to :censored2: on workers and give the company an out to no longer create inside combo positions.

Attachments

• EB7183B4-0EB4-4AC7-A416-B024AF5DD673.jpeg
    EB7183B4-0EB4-4AC7-A416-B024AF5DD673.jpeg
    359.9 KB · Views: 83
  • F15CCAEF-05DF-4A06-A727-C021B082815A.jpeg
    F15CCAEF-05DF-4A06-A727-C021B082815A.jpeg
    407.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 589A0109-57B5-454B-9C8B-5363A9D5EDFE.jpeg
    589A0109-57B5-454B-9C8B-5363A9D5EDFE.jpeg
    402.9 KB · Views: 72
Not sure who it was that questioned the point of pointing out the FB page (since it was deleted). Which by the way is public and anyone can go check out.

Is this:

The OP is about allegations of selling out members. But there’s no discussion or concerns being brought up about the BA being friends with UPS labor manager and center manager (as well as having them go to his band’s concerts). 🤔 of course that’s not direct prof that the BA is corrupt - it’s just not a good look. 😞 where is the direct prof that JW is corrupt?
🤷‍♀️
The point of all these post that were made today is it’s being told from one person’s point of view trying to speak for all AZ. 🙅‍♀️

bowhnterdon

Did you guys every had the opportunity to switch to (TeamCare) or improve your Health Coverages...like back in 2013?
No. I started a Petition in 2016 to switch to TC for Retirees that went nowhere. That is when JW said I should not complain about Retiree HC, most don’t have any was his Response …

meritocracy

I understand voting H and Vairma if you live on the east coast because you don't know :censored2: about them. But if you live out west and you vote for them you're a maroon.