Memorization Testing?

deltashuttle192

I was just recently selected to start a seasonal drivers training class in a few days. They gave me a packet to memorize, I got the first 5 things down, not so much the 10 others, How do they test you on these things? Fill in the blank, multiple choice etc?

I was just recently selected to start a seasonal drivers training class in a few days. They gave me a packet to memorize, I got the first 5 things down, not so much the 10 others, How do they test you on these things? Fill in the blank, multiple choice etc?
Written and oral. Learn one peice at a time.
Good luck and welcome to BC.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There are only 18 working days (excluding weekends) left-----why in the world is the OP just now going to driving school?

Our last school ended the Friday before Thanksgiving which, to me, is too late.

I can't imagine getting out of school the first week of December and then trying to work out of a bricked-out package car.

At this point the OP may be more of a liability than an asset.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
See this is exactly what im talking about. These idiots still trying to put drivers on wtf dude. Nothing against the poster here but man all these guys are going to drown for real lol. Exactly the fact that they know how absolutely crazy its going to be. They thought last year was bad on volume, wait til this year, im telling ya they aint got the faintest clue as to how retardedasczz heavy its going to be compared to last year.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
There are only 18 working days (excluding weekends) left-----why in the world is the OP just now going to driving school?

I can't imagine getting out of school the first week of December and then trying to work out of a bricked-out package car.

In our contract this year will be the first time we EVER had VCD's they are grooming these drivers for these positions also not just peak

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

They won't put these "drivers" on routes.

Instead, they'll cut us loose at 09:30 and let them run overflowing bulk and late trailer garbage. The ones capable of doing that will be sent to help put out fires.

Sent using a Potato

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
They won't put these "drivers" on routes.

Instead, they'll cut us loose at 09:30 and let them run overflowing bulk and late trailer garbage. The ones capable of doing that will be sent to help put out fires.

Sent using a Potato
I guess bring your superman cape and bucket, you and I will be doing a lot bailing out the ones that can't grasp too much work.