Men in ski masks target UPS driver in Lakewood robbery

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Men in ski masks target UPS driver in Lakewood robbery - Advocate

Armed robbers held two UPS workers at gunpoint Monday evening in a Lakewood neighbor’s front lawn.

The robbery happened at 7:20 p.m. near Pasadena Avenue and West Shore Drive, neighbor Mark Cannon posted on Nextdoor.

The driver and his assistant had just made a delivery at Cannon’s house when two men wearing black ski masks approached them. The robbers forced the employees onto their stomachs in the front yard and pointed guns at their heads, Cannon said.

Box Ox

No need for the gun pointing, armed robbers. If I see a gun you can take whatever you want. It’s all just cardboard to me.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
It's not the 15th yet, some areas are still swamped

Glad the driver & the assistant were ok

Box Ox

What's with all these "helpers" still on board? Are you guys that helpless now days?

Oh, totally. If you pee your pants and suck your thumb at PCM my center manager will offer a helper for the day who handles all those over 70s you never had to deliver. LOL

rod

Retired 22 years
Oh, totally. If you pee your pants and suck your thumb at PCM my center manager will offer a helper for the day who handles all those over 70s you never had to deliver. LOL
I had an Iron Works and 3 farm implement dealers on my route. I did my share of over 70's----but I never peed my pants and sucked off my manager like it sounds like you do now. :-).