Merry Christmas

over9five

Staff member
I always make a point of saying "Happy Holidays" this time of year. Sometimes customers will ask me whether that's a UPS directive and I tell them yes, we're required to say that so we don't offend any atheists or muslims. I further let them know that if they catch a UPS driver saying "Merry christmas" that they should get his name and report him to the 800 number so that he can be fired.

Lol, Thank you Mr Scrooge!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Updated Nativity
A group of first graders got together and decided to write their own version of the Nativity. It was more modern than the traditional drama. Oh, there were the familiar members of the cast: Joseph, the shepherds, the three wise men, the star, and an angel propped up in the background.
But Mary was nowhere to be seen.
Suddenly behind the bales of hay could be heard some loud moans and groans. Evidently Mary was in labor.
Soon the doctor arrived dressed in a white coat with a stethoscope around his neck. Joseph, with a look of relief on his face takes the doctor straight to Mary, then starts pacing back and forth. After a few moments the "doctor" emerges with a big smile on his face.
"Congratulations, Joseph," he says, "It's a God!"

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Noilaig Shona Duit

For centuries it has been a practice in Irish villages to set the kitchen table after the evening meal on Christmas Eve. On it is a loaf of bread filled with caraway seeds and raisins, a pitcher of milk and a large lit candle. The door is left unlatched. Thus, hospitality is extended to the Holy Family or to any traveler that might be on the road. Also it is said that the candles were "kindled to guide the angels who on Christmas night direct the New Born from the Heavens".

Catatonic

Nine Lives
*★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
*° •˛• ☃| 田田 |門| ☃˚╰☆╮

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I always make a point of saying "Happy Holidays" this time of year. Sometimes customers will ask me whether that's a UPS directive and I tell them yes, we're required to say that so we don't offend any atheists or muslims. I further let them know that if they catch a UPS driver saying "Merry christmas" that they should get his name and report him to the 800 number so that he can be fired.
I ALWAYS say Merry Christmas, unless someone says that I should say otherwise to them, then I just say Merry Otherwise.

Nimnim

The Nim
Merry Christmas!

If anyone is in the mood for Christmas music we've got a local station doing commercial free until midnight.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Merry Christmas !! House is full. Just had a huge breakfast...blueberry pancakes, sausage, eggs....and for the Hawaiian style........ spam and rice.

22 pound turkey is in the oven......we'll eat about 3PM.......mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, noodles & broth, green beans with bacon, cole slaw, biscuits......both cake & pie for dessert.

I'm beat....but in a good way.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Merry Christmas !! House is full. Just had a huge breakfast...blueberry pancakes, sausage, eggs....and for the Hawaiian style........ spam and rice.

22 pound turkey is in the oven......we'll eat about 3PM.......mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, noodles & broth, green beans with bacon, cole slaw, biscuits......both cake & pie for dessert.

I'm beat....but in a good way.
Wish I was nearby, more. I'm alone today and your house sounds like the place to be. Merry Christmas!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Christmas Fulfillment
This Christmas,
may you have the fulfillment
of seeing around you
the people you love the most.

May you have the satisfaction
of creating special memories
they will remember with pleasure forever.

This Christmas,
may you feel peaceful and contented,
knowing what Christmas means,
and celebrating it your way.

Necropostophiliac

Merry Christmas to all.

9999untitled_zps3e533b8e.png