Merry Peak: how goes it?

S

speeddemon

we cant find enough people to be helpers. had four 10.0 and one 12.0 last week.

A

Anonymous ups

Spent 12 years in Package....now in Feeders, what peak lol havent worked over 9hrs yet, this is the best xmas ever..now I can enjoy Xmas with my family, and also I just found out that Feeders doesnt work on Xmas eve

upsdude

The first wave arrived the Monday before Thanksgiving. Volume that day exceeded last year’s peak day. Management has made it clear we’re screwed this year. The company has brought in 2 “air” trailers that are being used as loading bays in the yard. The building is busting at the seams, 70% more volume than it was designed for (19 years ago). The employee parking lot needs about 40 more spaces, drivers are parking on the grass or anywhere else they can find. Our building is located in an upscale business park, we make it look like Sanford and Son moved in.

Last year most of us worked 12 hour days, but we managed to finish. This year will be the same with missed pieces being the norm.

Boy I am glad I am where I am. There must be districts where drivers are still being beat up. Nobody even close to those workloads in our center. I have 100 stops, 200 pkgs 25 p/u stops 100 pkgs 100 miles = 9.5 day

DS

Fenderbender
the darker side...
12 late airs, 11 reprimands, 10 air left on car, 9 code 14`s, 8 stealing time,7 out of fuels,6 lost my keys,5 business missed,4 hit a cat,3 driver followups,2 missed pickups and 23 missed deliveries