MIA

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I'm thinking someone figured out who he was and didn't like his KMA attitude and blatant drug use and figured out a way to hit him with a random.
That's how they roll.

I was "found out" ten years ago on here, yet have been called a "hider" by some. The irony.

who cares

S

selfcancelsignal

Yeah jump man was/is my favorite. He cemented his place in history for me with his "I'll back my nuts up on their forehead if they don't like it" line, referring to what he allegedly would say when questioned about excessive backs.
I got a good chuckle out of his other excessive backs paraphrase. Something like if they don't like me backing all the time, they better just remove reverse from the trucks. Was just funny to picture at the time.

Box Ox

Me every time I click on a BC thread since @jumpman23 went missing.

ou29w.jpg

And it rarely is. Sigh.

Overpaid Union Thug

What
That's how they roll.

I was "found out" ten years ago on here, yet have been called a "hider" by some. The irony.

who cares
I plan on ratting myself out when I retire. But I'm not sure anyone in my center even comes here so it prob won't matter. I've heard it mentioned a few times though. Or maybe a bunch of them are semi-avid posters like me but are just as careful about protecting their identify as I am.