Michael Cohen

watdaflock?

Meanwhile, in Hanoi..

1c9617dc9e124ed77f5ae00911dfdec8
Who's hands are smaller?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What you’re saying, is that there is no way republicans or the president’s lawyers will ever let that pathological liar be put under oath.
The oath he took in January 2017 is what this is all about.
When you admit that truth, things will get real clear for you and you'll sleep better.

Meat

His testimony looks like it could be interesting.

My god is this country :censored2:ed up.

Let me get this straight: it would be an impeachable offense if Trump explicitly directed Cohen to lie to Congress regarding the tower deal in Moscow, but since his lawyers were the ones that reviewed and edited Cohen’s planned testimony it’s perfectly fine?

What’s the message here? It’s okay to commit obstruction as long as you use a proxy? The very personification of absurdity!

BrownArmy

Did Cohen say anything we didn’t already know?

Trump is a DB racist maroon who ran for President to ‘edify his upline’.

I like the parts where Cohen sent threatening letters to schools about releasing Trump’s SAT scores, or GPA’s, so no one would know how :censored2: dumb Trump actually is.

Ironic: after Trump gave up the ‘birther’ conspiracy theory, he started attacking Obama about not releasing his school transcripts.

What a complete loser.

“ANY RATIONAL COMPETENT HUMAN: 2020”

BrownArmy

Interesting that not a single Republican defended Trump or challenged Cohen’s assertions.

All they did was cry about Cohen being a liar, and maybe he’ll get a book deal.

Sad.

Jim Jordan should go back to coaching wrestling.

Oh, wait...

El Correcto

god is dead
What’s sad is trump is probably all of these things and more.

I’d still rather have him in office than any democrat front runner all of which are proposing expanding the welfare state by trillions of dollars and raising everyone’s taxes(part they won’t tell you)