Michele Bachmans turn at the Stupid Wheel with Obama!

TOS being female goes way back before you and many others were around BC and it's a conspiracy theory with long legs that extend back to 2 paranoid BCers who got in the middle of a fight, agitated it to full nuclear and then screamed like hell when the bombs started blowing up in their face. They didn't deserve what they got but then you don't keep flicking the head of a rattlesnake and then act shocked and cry foul when you finally get bit!

For my own reasons, at this time I have no reason to believe the old Susie/TOS is the same as our current TOS who joined in 2008'. If in fact it is that Susie/TOS and this person was allowed back in, IMHO it is the correcting of a wrong. It's not that the old Susie/TOS didn't deserve being punted to the curb but there were 2 other players in that whole game who IMO at the very least should have been shown the door for timeout. I think it would have been a wake-up call and prevented a lot of unneeded drama on this website later.

That's my peace on the matter!
I have heard of "Susie" being mentioned enough to know there was some kind of bad background. I didn't know anything about a suspected connection between "the other side" and susie. In fact, it doesn't matter one way or the other as far as I am concerned. Even criminals that have served their time an been rehabilitated deserve a second chance.
As I said, I don't know the gender of TOS, if I am consistent in the "him/her..he.she" I have a 50-50 chance of being correct. again, if I have it wrong, TOS can correct me.

wkmac

I have heard of "Susie" being mentioned enough to know there was some kind of bad background. I didn't know anything about a suspected connection between "the other side" and susie. In fact, it doesn't matter one way or the other as far as I am concerned. Even criminals that have served their time an been rehabilitated deserve a second chance.
As I said, I don't know the gender of TOS, if I am consistent in the "him/her..he.she" I have a 50-50 chance of being correct. again, if I have it wrong, TOS can correct me.

The even funnier part about the Susie character was that this person was in fact a guy so even if the old conspiracy theories are at play here, if our TOS is in fact the old Susiedrivr, then he's still in fact a guy. And it would make sense that the TOS in the Maher audience was a guy also!

:happy-very:

Personally, I find TOS being here entertaining. Sorry but I just find some of his threads and then the reactions just knee slappers!

Hence the reason he does it?
:surprised::wink2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The even funnier part about the Susie character was that this person was in fact a guy so even if the old conspiracy theories are at play here, if our TOS is in fact the old Susiedrivr, then he's still in fact a guy. And it would make sense that the TOS in the Maher audience was a guy also!

:happy-very:

Who is this susie person? I recieved a pm one day from someone claiming to be this "susie" person, and telling me that you "all" thought that I was her. I am in fact NOT HER. I have been around a long time, am male, 51 yrs old, a pkg driver, a former Teamster Executive Officer and with UPS now for 21 yrs.

I have my own opinions, and yes, I will dish it out when challenged within the scope of the guidelines that I am restricted to.

While (IMO) unfair, others have free reign to slam, roast, flame but when I use some creative responses, I get in trouble. I appreciate the host allowing me to once again post without sensorship and I have to "tone down" my responses as to not hurt anyones feelings.

I can get close to the line but have to pump the brakes in some occassions.

If you think I am caustic, well then, you should appreciate what I say in its current form, I would like to say things in a manner that suits my personality, but I would end up back in Que and that doesnt work for me.

I enjoy reading all posts and comments, and try to use some humor when not directly posting facts.

While I do not know "susie", I have no comment to make on whatever she posted or her intentions. There are alot of former posters who no longer post because most of you chase them away, I would like to see diesel and even that numbnuts tieguy post again.

Responding to you all is fun for me, especially with respect to politics. This is sport. My sport. I spend alot of time dealing with the subject in person and spent many hours at the state capitol here in California lobbying and at the Federal Level.

I know about politics and dont rely on cable news as a source. I watch cable news only to see the "spin" that any of them use. I filter out political leanings and look for the critical components of a report.

Guys like TRIP, trip me out.

Women like moreluck make me laugh.

Talk about kneeslappers, reading BABA's stuff is good for a study of the paranoid.

At the end of the day, those of you thinking im someone else are just plain wrong.

Peace.

:surprised::wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You proved it once again how far fetched you are !

Why because I question someone who refuses to properly id themselves ?
TOS like bhos uses many ids and always avoids direct questions.
You on the other hand are too open and just plain uneducated.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Here's more proof michele bachman is an idiot.

Quote:

“What I love about New Hampshire and what we have in common is our extreme love for liberty,” the potential GOP presidential candidate said.
You’re the state where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord. And you put a marker in the ground and paid with the blood of your ancestors the very first price that had to be paid to make this the most magnificent nation that has ever arisen in the annals of man in 5,000 years of recorded history.” [...]
“I’m thankful that you are the first in the nation state because you are the liberty state,” Bachmann said. “That is your charge. You keep that baton of liberty. You’ve done it very well for almost 20 generations from the time the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock, and I’m sure the very first one came up to New Hampshire and said, ‘This is where I want to be.’”
More: “Bachmann Flubs Fifth Grade American History,” ThinkProgress, March 12, 2011

The landing of the Pilgrims at Plymouth Rock, the Battle of Lexington and the Battle of Concord all occurred in Massachusetts, not New Hampshire.
And if your world history was a wash, “recorded history” goes much further back than a mere 5,000 years (unless, of course, you’re a creationist kook). “Recorded history” reaches back to roughly the 4th millennium B.C.E. — about four thousand years before the birth of the supposed Christ, or about 9,000 years (and that’s for the written word, which came well after caveman pictograms depicting “Urg Get Mauled By Big Woolly, Tusked Thing”).
And that “you are the liberty state” line? “Liberty State” is one of the unofficial (very unofficial) nicknames of New York. New Hampshire is “The Granite State.”

How is this woman to be taken seriously? It's like the newspapers printing everything Gladis Cravitz says!

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
enhanced-buzz-6328-1271095591-8.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Here's more proof michele bachman is an idiot.

Quote:

“What I love about New Hampshire and what we have in common is our extreme love for liberty,” the potential GOP presidential candidate said.
You’re the state where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord. And you put a marker in the ground and paid with the blood of your ancestors the very first price that had to be paid to make this the most magnificent nation that has ever arisen in the annals of man in 5,000 years of recorded history.” [...]
“I’m thankful that you are the first in the nation state because you are the liberty state,” Bachmann said. “That is your charge. You keep that baton of liberty. You’ve done it very well for almost 20 generations from the time the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock, and I’m sure the very first one came up to New Hampshire and said, ‘This is where I want to be.’”
More: “Bachmann Flubs Fifth Grade American History,” ThinkProgress, March 12, 2011

The landing of the Pilgrims at Plymouth Rock, the Battle of Lexington and the Battle of Concord all occurred in Massachusetts, not New Hampshire.
And if your world history was a wash, “recorded history” goes much further back than a mere 5,000 years (unless, of course, you’re a creationist kook). “Recorded history” reaches back to roughly the 4th millennium B.C.E. — about four thousand years before the birth of the supposed Christ, or about 9,000 years (and that’s for the written word, which came well after caveman pictograms depicting “Urg Get Mauled By Big Woolly, Tusked Thing”).
And that “you are the liberty state” line? “Liberty State” is one of the unofficial (very unofficial) nicknames of New York. New Hampshire is “The Granite State.”

How is this woman to be taken seriously? It's like the newspapers printing everything Gladis Cravitz says!

Peace.

It is impressive that someone in politics and a presidential candidate nonetheless could be so uneducated. She does represent the far right very well, though.

av8torntn

It is impressive that someone in politics and a presidential candidate nonetheless could be so uneducated. She does represent the far right very well, though.

It's even more impressive we elected our current president a man that did not even know how many states were in the union. You have to stay positive as stupid as he is he hasn't destroyed our country. While it's true his administration has destroyed jobs and run up massive debts all this can be reversed with an administration that believes in freedom.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That's proof she is smarter than anyone in the dimocratic party.

Yeah, end the federal minimum wage and if you live in wyoming, youd be paid 5.15 cents an hour. That equates to below the current poverty level for a years wages. OR you could be paid $5.25 cents per hour if you lived in Georgia, or arkansas where you make a little bit more at $6.25 per hour.

Only Guam pays less at $4.10 cents per hour.

If they ended the minimum wage, that would equate to the largest GIFT to employers in history second only to the reagan era tax cuts for the rich.

Ya AV8, Michele Bachman is on the peoples side.

Peace.

av8torntn

Yeah, end the federal minimum wage and if you live in wyoming, youd be paid 5.15 cents an hour. That equates to below the current poverty level for a years wages. OR you could be paid $5.25 cents per hour if you lived in Georgia, or arkansas where you make a little bit more at $6.25 per hour.

Only Guam pays less at $4.10 cents per hour.

If they ended the minimum wage, that would equate to the largest GIFT to employers in history second only to the reagan era tax cuts for the rich.

Ya AV8, Michele Bachman is on the peoples side.

Peace.

Ok then let's make the minimum wage a million dollars an hour. That's the problem with the emotional arguments from the left. They are not based in any fact. You just want to ignore the relationship in the direct rise in the teen unemployment rate and the rise in a minimum wage. Someone cynical may think those on the left hate teenagers while I think they just lack the ability to think outside of their emotional box.

You guys have a hard time getting past the fact that a key part of production is the cost of labor. Government intervention in the labor market, or governmental forced increases in the hourly wage rates, is government intervention in the labor market. There is no positive result from the government taking away the right of someone to contract out the value of their labor. When the government raises the cost of labor above the current market value demand for labor decreases or demand for productivity increases. This causes a sharp decline in the demand for unskilled labor.

When the cost of labor increases and the demand for labor decreases the surplus labor pool becomes unable to find work. Employers seek alternative labor or cheaper alternatives. You begin to see business operations moved to areas where labor costs are lower. In this case jobs move overseas or are replaced with technology. All the while you guys whine and complain about jobs leaving our Country while you are the ones responsible.

"In this Country each time there has been an increase in the minimum wage there has been an increase in worker unable to earn minimum wage." Alan Reynolds

Union workers routinely lobby for increases in the minimum wage in an attempt to replace unskilled labor with skilled union labor. The problem with this is that it tends to drive entire industries out of our Country. This steel industry is a nice example of this and the automobile industry appears to be taking a similar path.

It is hard to argue when the facts clearly show that as the minimum wage has risen the gap between the overall unemployment rate and the teen unemployment rate has increased. In times past employers were more willing to take a chance on an unskilled teen and teach them a trade but now they are forced to seek more proven sources of labor. When you look at states that have raised their minimum wage rates above even the federal minimum the outlook is even worse for teens and other unskilled workers.

One is forced to conclude when faced with the facts that the dimocrats hate the poor and unskilled.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It's even more impressive we elected our current president a man that did not even know how many states were in the union. You have to stay positive as stupid as he is he hasn't destroyed our country. While it's true his administration has destroyed jobs and run up massive debts all this can be reversed with an administration that believes in freedom.

Your bias is very clear. I could care less personally, so the bias is to a minimum. I agree our current president "**** ****** ******" but a nitwit like Bachmann is not the answer.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
AV8,

employers are NOT leaving this country to avoid wages, they are leaving to avoid TAXES. Despite two periods of time (and both 8 years each) Reagan and BUSH2 cuts taxes for the top 1%. Both presidents crashed the economy and drove out business faster than in any time in history all while wages were REDUCED. More people joined the poverty level under reagan and bush combined then all the other presidents combined going back to george washington.

Despite those beloved tax cuts, no job creation occured in this country, yet overseas expansion exceeded the growth in our own country. Then whats the by product of this action? Unemployment. But then, you dont want to pay these people either.

Your party took their jobs, careers and part time jobs and sent them to mexico and canada. Over 50 thousand factories have closed in this country since Ronald Reagan.

Minimum wage has nothing to do with that.

Those who believe that ending the federal minimum wage do not understand the basic fundamental of keeping america alive and prosperous.

The mindset that the stockholders are more important than the american people who outnumber them is what got us into this mess,

Peace.

av8torntn

AV8,

employers are NOT leaving this country to avoid wages, they are leaving to avoid TAXES. Despite two periods of time (and both 8 years each) Reagan and BUSH2 cuts taxes for the top 1%. Both presidents crashed the economy and drove out business faster than in any time in history all while wages were REDUCED. More people joined the poverty level under reagan and bush combined then all the other presidents combined going back to george washington.

Despite those beloved tax cuts, no job creation occured in this country, yet overseas expansion exceeded the growth in our own country. Then whats the by product of this action? Unemployment. But then, you dont want to pay these people either.

Your party took their jobs, careers and part time jobs and sent them to mexico and canada. Over 50 thousand factories have closed in this country since Ronald Reagan.

Minimum wage has nothing to do with that.

Those who believe that ending the federal minimum wage do not understand the basic fundamental of keeping america alive and prosperous.

The mindset that the stockholders are more important than the american people who outnumber them is what got us into this mess,

Peace.

Wrong again missle boy.

As I clearly state, and I even dumbed it down to a junior high level for you, was that employers tend to move jobs to reduce production costs.