Michelle Obama 2024

Thebrownblob

wondering who a legitimate dem candidate is?

Most of my life I have been a conservative but the GOP is no longer anywhere near the Reagan years.

Heck if the republicans could come up with a halfway decent candidate i would vote them. No longer a party person. Whoever is best for the country.

and trump aint it.
An old hippie was a Reagan Republican conservative? LOL sure you were.

Box Ox

Except Biden's administration has made far more dictatorial moves than the previous administration.

So if ""hurr durr fascism" was your reason, I imagine you're feeling some remorse as well.

For sure. And the 2020 election was probably one last chance for me to see if the Democrats could actually be the moderates Biden said he/they could be.

They can’t and I don’t think we’ll ever see Itty back in here saying any future Democratic Presidential candidate would totally be a moderate. That ship has sailed. I’ve never felt that way in the past.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yea trump failed at a few things but isn't it funny how democrats have searched for a crime since 2015 to get the guy and have found nothing

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
For sure. And the 2020 election was probably one last chance for me to see if the Democrats could actually be the moderates Biden said he/they could be.

They can’t and I don’t think we’ll ever see Itty back in here saying any future Democratic Presidential candidate would totally be a moderate. That ship has sailed. I’ve never felt that way in the past.
You might not like trump which is your choice, but sometimes the person you don't think you need is the one do, trump did say things people didn't like but half the problems we have now we wouldn't be having, it isnt like biden did a better job on the pandemic then trump did, biden lost more people with more resources, aside from the pandemic he was running a smooth ship

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Only hope.
0CB9C234-6B19-439A-B777-526C8D8B04E1.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You might not like trump which is your choice, but sometimes the person you don't think you need is the one do, trump did say things people didn't like but half the problems we have now we wouldn't be having, it isnt like biden did a better job on the pandemic then trump did, biden lost more people with more resources, aside from the pandemic he was running a smooth ship
You can’t talk sense to the insane.

DriverNerd

Most moderates are so over the Democratic insanity right now.
I'm an independent but vote Democrat usually. And, yup, I can't stand what's going on with the Democratic party right now. I don't mind Biden, but his "I'm going to work with the Republicans to pass legislation" promise lasted about a month. Republicans said they weren't going to vote for giant legislation packages just smaller ones...um, so why not put forth a bunch of smaller ones? Sure, most would have been voted down, but at least some would have passed and something would have been accomplished. But, no, nothing instead.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm an independent but vote Democrat usually. And, yup, I can't stand what's going on with the Democratic party right now. I don't mind Biden, but his "I'm going to work with the Republicans to pass legislation" promise lasted about a month. Republicans said they weren't going to vote for giant legislation packages just smaller ones...um, so why not put forth a bunch of smaller ones? Sure, most would have been voted down, but at least some would have passed and something would have been accomplished. But, no, nothing instead.
We are at a dangerous impasse. The country is literally dissolving while the idiots in power stand and watch.