Mike and Scotty Show

Channahon

Was anything mentioned during the Mike and Scotty show regarding the recent buyout offering? I read somewhere that the earnings couldn't be calculated until the number of employees taking the buyout was finalized.
The buyout was offered to 650 corporate division level managers. Just wondering how many took the money and bid UPS adieu.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I deliver to one of these people in the latest group and she took the buyout. She works in Logistics at Corporate, her salary isn't up there as high as you might think.

Last edited:
N

nada

I've heard that friend olks have until Monday to decide whether to take it or not. There's already been some shuffling around of who's-reporting-to-who at Corporate. It's gonna get interesting.

Harold

I've heard that friend olks have until Monday to decide whether to take it or not. There's already been some shuffling around of who's-reporting-to-who at Corporate. It's gonna get interesting.
This offer was just re-opened today for two more weeks. Looks like they didnt get many to take it. Beware to those that dont (you might be doing something you dont want...ex:twilight at P-dale hub).

tieguy

Banned
This offer was just re-opened today for two more weeks. Looks like they didnt get many to take it. Beware to those that dont (you might be doing something you dont want...ex:twilight at P-dale hub).

Many of them have already been farmed out to open spots around the country.

A

Air1

Mike needs to go - take the money you've ripped off and leave quickly. Scotty also needs to be beamed elsewhere an friend&A guy in charge - will be lucky to get our taxes paid.