Military ban

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The US Government (aka The Taxpayers) should not have to pay for transgender modifications.
I agree, and so did most of the politicians. And then Trump came to the negotiating table, whipped out his tiny cock, pissed on it, and lit it on fire. Banning transgender people from military service is entirely different than not paying for gender transition.

He's a sad little draft dodger who is completely inept at politics.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I agree, and so did most of the politicians. And then Trump came to the negotiating table, whipped out his tiny cock, :censored2: on it, and lit it on fire. Banning transgender people from military service is entirely different than not paying for gender transition.

He's a sad little draft dodger who is
completely inept at politics.
That's one of the few things I like about Trump!!!

BrownArmy

The military was studying the issue and was set to produce a report in December.

Instead, for purely political reasons, Trump tweeted this nonsense, catching the military completely off guard.

There's a way to handle things, and this is the opposite of that.

Trump is so completely over his head it's laughable.

Elect a clown, expect the circus!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Give him a chance monkey, you'll see his ineptitude is as easily abused by his circle of tricksters as Obama's was, just give him time, you'll have plenty to complain about.
I don't need any more time to have something to complain about.
On top of that, I'm not much of a complainer unless it directly and immediately affects me.
I'm too busy living life.

Non sequitur

The military should start a new advertising campaign for new recruits. Instead of GI bill offer breast enlargements and junk enhancements. Bottom line is, this is really childish stuff.

newfie

yea join up for three years , spend most of going the through the procedure while serving very little and then you leave a veteran of surgical procedures with no bills. whats not for trannie to like

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Elect a clown, expect the circus!
No kidding!!!

Clown-In-Chief-Barack-Obama-108910.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Ok, so I assume we're not talking about young healthy males using "boner" pills? and if there are some there are certainly not many. are you taking about retiree's? because If you are I'm fine with someone who has served his country for 30 years getting that benefit as a retiree. And maybe a transee who has done the same getting that benefit when they retire.
Why would a retiree need boner pills. If you're not trying to procreate you shouldn't be having sexual relations.

rod

Retired 22 years
yea join up for three years , spend most of going the through the procedure while serving very little and then you leave a veteran of surgical procedures with no bills. whats not for trannie to like

and probably want a Purple Heart for your wounds

Gear

Parts on Order
and probably want a Purple Heart for your wounds

Plus claim a disability for ANY complication from procedures and collect a check the rest of their life.
"I miss my penis. It burns when I pee. Where's my disability check?"