Minor Incident? Maybe?

DS

Fenderbender
There is no such thing as a minor incident at ups.
I got fired for one of those "Ah don't worry about it" things.

rod

Retired 22 years
You really do miss Upstate, don't you?! (sigh) Internet love gone sour. Sad. Just sad.

I think its the other way around. He's the one that said he put me on his ignore list but continues to respond to my posts. Deep down inside he likes me-----he really really likes me.

bbsam

Staff member
I think its the other way around. He's the one that said he put me on his ignore list but continues to respond to my posts. Deep down inside he likes me-----he really really likes me.

So you are ready to receive him back in your arms? So to speak, I mean.:happy2:

Braveheart

Ok last Friday I was backing under a pull chain overhead door (like we all have in our centers) and I tapped the botton of it ever so lightly with my camera guard. I was going very slow because it was a tight squeeze to begin with on the sides.
No mark on the truck and a small half inch scratch on the door where the white paint chipped off.
Guy working there said no big deal and he wasnt worried about it. So I drove away.
Two questions;

Happened Friday night at 5:15, would Monday morning be too late to tell my supervisor?

You should have called him Friday.

At this point it is a slippery slope. You could be fired at once for failure to report an accident.

It used to be if your sup was a decent guy or you two got along and your "numbers" were good he would say screw it. Now they are all bi-polar. One day cool the next day you are fired.

Now is too late to bring it up. I would say nothing as long as you know the customer is cool.

Should I tell my supervisor?