Minor Incident? Maybe?

I think its the other way around. He's the one that said he put me on his ignore list but continues to respond to my posts. Deep down inside he likes me-----he really really likes me.

I'm not on his ignore but I think he likes me too. I wonder when he is going to get around to accepting my friend request????

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
I have found a photo of the actual incident.

A picture is worth a 1000 words. With this new evidence, its pretty clear that hes just stuck. Give some credit for the effort taken to wedge something under the truck in an effort to get out on hs own.

rod

Retired 22 years
A picture is worth a 1000 words. With this new evidence, its pretty clear that hes just stuck. Give some credit for the effort taken to wedge something under the truck in an effort to get out on hs own.

I've seen where a driver actually shoved his two wheeler under the tires for traction. The center manager didn't like that considering it was a new one and was trash when he brought it back to the center. Good thing he was one of the center manager's "favorite" brown nose boys.

bbsam

Staff member
Ok. I'm a witness to that photo. So I better not see a photoshopped image of it with Fedex Ground logos all over it.... Yeah, MrFedex, I'm talkin' to you!:happy-very:

Used&AbusedwithNoPrivacy

Loyal_Teamster12
No infraction. Thats the equivalent of a door ding, thats not an accident. But, do tell your supervisor and be honest. Remember, they almost always know everything that goes on anyways. This reminds me of driving up a tight residential driveway in the country, where the tree limbs slightly scratch the sides of the truck. This is not considered an accident, because these marks can be buffed out, and the marks are not down to the bare metal. Also, I would tell your supervisor to tell the inside guys, to open the doors higher with much more clearance to avoid this from happening again. Those doors should be raised so its wide open with plenty of room. I wouldn't worry about, you'll be fine.

BrownTie

Let your Supervisor know ASAP, minor to you may not be to them. If I was the owner of the building I would make UPS pay for a paint job. Oh by the way, my employee said that this happens all the time with this driver. (Worst case scenario) UPS policy is to report all accidents and injury. Low hanging branches or bushes that brush agains your truck, no. Low hanging branch did you did not avoid and made a dent on your truck, yes.