MIP RSU Fast tracking

Fenris

So all the RSUs from 2016, 2017 and 2018 will convert to UPS shares in Feb?
They will not 'lapse' prior to the original schedule so they won't all transfer to computershare. The only real impact of this would be if someone with these shares leaves the company before retirement in the next 2 years they won't lose them.

VacationIsCancelled

My cynical self tells me 2020 is the last year for the MIP in its current form, and there is some tax benefit to UPS to do this now. I don't know what form MIP may take, but I think this is it like I said.

CHEMA-DELMA

Been retired since July of 2017, still have some RSU'S headed my way. My opinion was I should have had the opportunity or choice to take them all with me or leave them as is. So after 30 years they still did not care or want my opinion......

Popeye

My cynical self tells me 2020 is the last year for the MIP in its current form, and there is some tax benefit to UPS to do this now. I don't know what form MIP may take, but I think this is it like I said.
MIP in its current form is an anachronism. They should have done away with it or completely revamped it to make sense as soon as the company went public.