Mip rumors

wwbd

I personally think we will be lucky to see anything higher than 1.2 - my guess is 1.0 While we no longer have numbers / formulas which make things add up mathematically, we have loosely defined elements. That said, we are behind in all elements except one in which we are on plan. Nothing above, couldn't see how the number could be anything to get excited for....

TSup

I will be shocked if it is any more than 1.2:surprised:

Then again as "partners" all of us may have to take one for the "team" this year:whiteflag: and it could be much worse. What better time to shave some more money, look at the health insurance premium increase this year as an example:biting:

To answer question above, I heard 2.0 was target(if everything hits), but it could go higher and much lower

DiadDude

I will be shocked if it is any more than 1.2:surprised:

Then again as "partners" all of us may have to take one for the "team" this year:whiteflag: and it could be much worse. What better time to shave some more money, look at the health insurance premium increase this year as an example:biting:

To answer question above, I heard 2.0 was target(if everything hits), but it could go higher and much lower

The way UPS likes to squeeze money out of it's employees, I wouldn't be surprised if it's negative.

I'm calling .82