Miss loads

Mdet

Hi I was getting message right and left today saying people were getting warnings four miss loads can they fight that at all.

Hi I was getting message right and left today saying people were getting warnings four miss loads can they fight that at all.
If they don't have misloads they won't have to worry about it, will they? Git gud. Slow down, take the time to do the job right even under pressure. One misload in your truck wastes about an hour on the road. Nobody wants to sweat their balls off and fall behind schedule upending the cargo area looking for a package that isn't there.

If they don't have misloads they won't have to worry about it, will they? Git gud. Slow down, take the time to do the job right even under pressure. One misload in your truck wastes about an hour on the road. Nobody wants to sweat their balls off and fall behind schedule upending the cargo area looking for a package that isn't there.
Slow the belts down and allow the preloaders the time to do the job right. Of course that would hurt the argument that UPS doesn't have enough work to justify hiring FT preloaders.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, they can't get anyone to work now and the pace is too much not to expect errors.

Saw the thread title and thought of Miss Loads...

image-jpg.207375

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
They always come and get my misloads now because they got tired of me driving 30 miles to deliver them :ignored: