Miss loads

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I need clarity here. Are you a preloader or loading feeder trailers? I don’t know what the standard is anymore but it was 1/3000 before I left. If you’re getting 4 then you need to be getting 12,000 scans by their metric. As far as asking is it a justifiable write up, who the hell knows anymore. My local doesn’t say a word in your defense and just rolls over and let’s UPS do what it wants. So depends your local I guess.

Last edited:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Generally any evidence of being helped or drivers mingling in your preload set is enough to discredit the notion that you generated a misload.
The usual grab your shop steward is what you do when you are issued warning letters. DO NOT develop regular conversation habits with supervisors. It will trip you up eventually.
Acceptable (background) mislead rate is about 1 in 10,000. That's about 2 per month. Definitely file and fight a harassment case if you come close to this.
My advice... Learning your preload routes such that you can double check with the address will cut your mislead rate way down. And will serve as a gateway drug to making smarter, more sensible decisions in how you load your cars.

PT Car Washer

Generally any evidence of being helped or drivers mingling in your preload set is enough to discredit the notion that you generated a misload.
The usual grab your shop steward is what you do when you are issued warning letters. DO NOT develop regular conversation habits with supervisors. It will trip you up eventually.
Acceptable (background) mislead rate is about 1 in 10,000. That's about 2 per month. Definitely file and fight a harassment case if you come close to this.
My advice... Learning your preload routes such that you can double check with the address will cut your mislead rate way down. And will serve as a gateway drug to making smarter, more sensible decisions in how you load your cars.
I have suggested checking the PAL against the address but management says it just slows down the operation. I have had Cali packages loaded (I'm in the Midwest) but as long as the PAL says it is for my car, it gets loaded. Just send in a misload text on the DIAD.

upser2020

Standard in small sort is 1 per 5k I think. Yeah we never make that. Only time people get written up is terminals or swapped bag labels

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Half of the loaders at my building get moved around so much , covering other load groups (people not showing up) that they never get a chance to learn the trucks they load .. lucky if I have the same loader for more than 4-5 months b4 they get moved, hurt or quit lol

Poop Head

Judge me.
Half of the loaders at my building get moved around so much , covering other load groups (people not showing up) that they never get a chance to learn the trucks they load .. lucky if I have the same loader for more than 4-5 months b4 they get moved, hurt or quit lol
4-5 months?? You mean 4-5 days? Right?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Hi I was getting message right and left today saying people were getting warnings four miss loads can they fight that at all.
tumblr_n4wg07Ij541smcbm7o1_250.gif