Missing package

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
It's probably in an empty trailer or in a tote on the pallet dock. This happens all the time in our building.

It's way too much work for the unloader or unload supervisor to actually check under pallets and cardboard when trailers are finished. My record is 7 missed packages, but I once found an irreg that was missed because it was behind pallets leaning against the wall. How do you miss a piece of furniture when unloading a trailer.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
It's probably in an empty trailer or in a tote on the pallet dock. This happens all the time in our building.

It's way too much work for the unloader or unload supervisor to actually check under pallets and cardboard when trailers are finished. My record is 7 missed packages, but I once found an irreg that was missed because it was behind pallets leaning against the wall. How do you miss a piece of furniture when unloading a trailer.
Doubt theyd have multiple buildings on high alert searchint for a sofa tho

Johney

I find at least two a week.