Missing package

Dough99

A863286E-3F06-46F1-BCE7-A1DE55E19CF0.jpeg
Soooooo, anyone else notice theyve been searching like crazy for a "missing parcel"

Apparently its a nationwide search....

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
It's a NDA envelope. I went through bags for 3 hours. Found a few packages but not that one.

It could be anywhere.

When I was a TCD I ran a van route quite a bit and we had a rental van that only had about 18" of wood at the bottom of the walls. One day I happened to look down and there were about 20 envelopes stuck between the wood and the outside of the wall. They were randomly spread out on both sides front to back of the van.

I guess someone threw envelopes on top of boxes and occasionally they would slide off and be lost forever.

WTFm8

Got a DIAD message on Thursday about a missing NDA for a hospital HINd to the 7000 shelf.

Todays PCM they were holding it and said they searched all the truck of the person that was to have it and the truck next to it when the drivers came back to see if they were trying to ‘burn’ it, not found.

Then it ‘came down the belt and was scanned around 8:40pm’ and ‘if they find out who’s doing it we all know the road that goes down’ and ‘they don’t want that to have to happen’.

I search my truck every day by 1pm and organize the load, on the clock, and they know/hate it. Tell em I’m not going to look for load numbers and handle the packages and not put them in proper sequence... even low to high by street number LOL. Easy 30-45 minutes burned.

Last edited: