Missing paycheck... need some advise plz

w__t___f

"You're like a turd that won't flush."
So, I have been missing a paycheck since last Friday. Here it is, Wednesday, and my manager said my paycheck from last week still shows as "pending." How could that be if I have the paystub and it shows "final" on my end. It's almost as if they want me to stop asking about it but I could just be thinking the worse.

That being said... any advise on what I should do, what I CAN do, etc. is very very much appreciated.

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
So, I have been missing a paycheck since last Friday. Here it is, Wednesday, and my manager said my paycheck from last week still shows as "pending." How could that be if I have the paystub and it shows "final" on my end. It's almost as if they want me to stop asking about it but I could just be thinking the worse.

That being said... any advise on what I should do, what I CAN do, etc. is very very much appreciated.
Welcome to UPS.

Brownwind

Go to your OMS. She will have it reissued.

Might take a week or two

Frankie11

Go to your steward. Also a little rant, however, it is hilarious that these supervisors don’t think that a lot of the union members have more resources, sources of income, and more degrees than them. They have this traditional mindset that they are way better because they wear safety vests or have some control in a dinky warehouse.

w__t___f

"You're like a turd that won't flush."
Thanks for the replies. I got a call shortly after I posted this saying that it was found and I'll have it tomorrow. At this rate, I'm not holding my breath. Trying to stay positive, though.

Nurse2UPSer

Take it up with ur union Stewart. They will get ur $

badpal

Well it's been about 180 days, i have washed or lost a few paychecks in my career. and usually in 6 months they send you a letter asking why it aint been cashed. Then send you another.